Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion Reviews

This concentrated anti-itch lotion provides fast, temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites, and chicken pox rash. It contains calamine to dry up the weepy rashes and consists of less water and more emollients, so it won't run or drip like ordinary calamine lotion. The creamy formula with skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal is non-greasy and invisible when rubbed into skin.

2.7/5

September 14, 2017

aveeno anti-démangeaison

c'est bien mais je m'attendais a ce que la crème agisse plus vite en a appliquant en en mettant a chaque soir pendant 5 jour car j'ai peau sèche au niveau des jambes la sécheresse revient par contre la crème agis immédiatement pour soulager les démangeaison c’est idéal pour hydrater on repassera bref je m’attendais a plus a cause des annonces publicitaires avec Jennifer aniston prouvant les mérite de ce produit .

July 02, 2017

Pratique

Ce produit à fait des miracles pour les réactions allergiques de mon fils . Produit clé à avoir dans sa trousse de premiers soins d'été
    S'utilise pour tout les membres de la famille

June 22, 2017

So impressed with it for my young daughters!

My four year old daughter has had a ridiculous number of mosquito bites this year. I went looking for Calamine lotion like my mom used on me but found this instead, and I'm really impressed! Her itch is instantly soothed and the smell is calming too.

May 25, 2017

Cette crème!!! Parfaite pour une piqûre de moustiques! Directement la douleur s'estompe! On n'a plus envie de se gratter sans arrêt! Puis tout le monde sait que plus on gratte plus c'est pire!

May 25, 2017

Aveeno Anti-Itch lotion really helps take the itch out. Soothing,meaty to apply, and it works! It's like calcimine lotion on steroids. You may think it's pricy for the size, but it's worth every penny. One of the first things I pack when heading to the cottage.

April 10, 2017

I use Aveeno Anti-Itch Lotion all the time. I use it for mosquito bites in the summer and dry skin in the winter. I wake up in the middle of the night with an itchy mosquito bite and it soothes my skin.

January 07, 2017

The Product that you don't whant to forget when you go go your camp !! you can easely go crazy with all if that mosquitos!! Si you need à Cream that remove the itching....And the Cream don't stay Pink.. si my men can use IT

March 20, 2016

I started using the Aveeno anit-itch lotion a couple of years ago when I was diagnosed with eczema. Nothing I had tried on the market worked. At my worst, I use it about 3-4 times a day. It's the only thing that would give me any relief.

March 20, 2016

I had to buy this Anti-Itch lotion because myself and my family always get really bad dry skin during the NYC winters. As soon as i used it the first time i felt such a relief my skin felt soft, moisturized and was not itching as it was before

February 17, 2016

We all know that Aveeno is a brand you can have trust in... and with this product, it has continued for me. I got the chickenpox at 20 years old (not a joke!) and nothing was working for me when a pharmacy assistant talked to me about this lotion. It work right away! What a releave!!