Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath Reviews
Ranked #313 in Bath & Body

This rich lathering cleanser contains lavender and vanilla — natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural oatmeal, known for its skin soothing benefits, this bath helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby's delicate skin, leaving skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. Its even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, this product is clinically shown to calm and comfort fussy babies, helping to improve their well-being so they can sleep more restfully.

June 27, 2017

LOVE Aveno baby

I absolutely love Aveno baby products! They smell great, they aren't oily and they don't bother my child's skin! They have great sensitive products and we use this brand on a daily basis!

June 21, 2017

Expensive but worth it

I love Aneno baby wash and shampoo, it lathers well and has multiple uses. It has a light smell and helps with my son's sensitive skin. It's a little on the pricey side but worth the money.

June 21, 2017

Effective

My baby had a craddle cap from birth his pedia recommend aveno baby wash and lotion.it works good..in just a week time my son's itchy craddle cap is gone.now thats his regular body wash.

2.0/5

June 16, 2017

Waste

I originally purchased the aveno baby calming oatmeal body wash because my daughter was getting a rash from the jonhsons brand.

Was supposed to help with sensitive skin - it never gave her a rash, but I found to get it to bubble (even just the tiniest bit) I had to use a large amount of the soap.

May 27, 2017

I love this product for my children. It gently cleans them while providing that fun time bath bubbles. My son has dry skin and this helps amazingly well.

May 26, 2017

We love the smell of this baby wash and the scent really lasts! It's gentle on baby's skin which is great because we use it everyday before bedtime. I recommend this!

May 06, 2017

I used to use this on my son when he was a baby every bath night before bed. He skin was always so soft and the lavender was very soothing and smelled fantastic. It was part of our routine :)

1.5/5

May 06, 2017

Would not recommend this product has as many chemicals as the regular stuff, it does include essential oils but I would not recommend using any oils on any child under 3 months of age which I feel should be stated on the bottle. To me it says it is natural but it is really not.

May 04, 2017

Tres bon produits jadore je recommande au maman pour vos enfants bon pour la peau et réconfortant poir bebe doux et calmant a essayer meme pour vous mesdames

May 01, 2017

I've been using this product for my daughter for the last few months at bath time. It smells great, and it seems to help keep her skin soft. We use it with the calming lotion and give a massage before bed time and she falls asleep within minutes. We love it