AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture.

L’onguent CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée.

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm

May 25, 2019

AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment is an amazing product! It works wonders on dry/cracked skin. I used it to target the dry/cracked skin on my elbows and heels and it works!! I recommend giving this product a try!!

May 07, 2019

Portable and soothing

I got this product for free for review purposes. I like that the product is small and portable so I can target cracked spots anywhere I go...especially on my thumbs, elbows and heels. It seems to work really well, and I wouldn’t recommend using it in larger areas since it tends to get greasy but small targeted areas works best.

May 06, 2019

Great for dry cracked skin.

Aveeno is a name brand that I know and trust. The products are always a great value. This ointment is great for really thick dry cracked skin. I personally do not suffer from extremely dry or cracked skin, but I did use it on the soles of my feet and with one use they were much softer.

3.2/5

May 06, 2019

Has a nice applicator tip.

Was a little disappointed with this product as I was expecting great things as it is an Aveeno product but this turned out to essentially be not much more than a tube of petroleum jelly with a few added ingredients that really did not seem to do anything more or enhance the effectiveness of the petroleum jelly itself although did make it smell a bit nicer.

May 02, 2019

Very moisturizing for parched skin

I loved the applicator that this product came in. The squeeze-tube style with tip applicator made it very easy to apply. Product was also quite moisturizing as well.. I found a difference after using it on my hands after a couple days. My only complaint is that it's pretty greasy and you need to rub it in really well.

May 02, 2019

spot on treatment for on the go

If you get the tub that was included in the package, you dont really need this. You can pick either or. I feel they both do the same thing and this is just in a tube.
    I did use this for little wax burns on the face and it helped with the healing.

May 02, 2019

Decent ointment but not practical

The quality of the product is good but the actual product and packaging isn’t as practical as one would like. I use many lotions and creams and having to brush on an ointment seems silly to me. I do like it’s texture but not it’s effectiveness. I would not buy this product again

May 01, 2019

My cracked heels loved this!

Since I had a baby a couple of months ago, I’ve been washing my hands so much that they were very sore, bleeding and covered with small cracks. This is made with petroleum so it helps seal a layer to protect your skin and it’s supposed to last 24 hours. It does work, feels a little greasy but that’s to be expected. However, with the amount of times I wash my hands I had to reapply more often and felt that I was wasting the product. After I saw some improvements with my hands, I started using it on my heels instead and I am really happy with the results. The cracks looked and felt better and the moisturizing effect lasted until the next day. I didn’t find that the applicator was really helpful because I ended up applying it over larger areas. Overall, I thought this was a great product for very dry skin.

3.2/5

Weird nozzle

I received a tube of this from Chick Advisor. I'm not sure if I've been using it correctly. The nozzle makes it seem like it should be a very precise application, but the cream spreads out easily. The cream felt nice, but the nozzle is rubbery and takes away from the experience. I wouldn't purchase it based purely on the nozzle. If that doesn't bother you though, then it's a good product and moisturized nicely.

aveeno wins

i have always loved aveeno and again they did a great job i put this stuff in my bath and its so comforting its odorless witch i like and im not allergic witch i love would recomend would buy again