Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

Rich and Creamy Body Yugurt

I received this product free to review #gotitfree and let me tell you, I an glad I did. This is not nessesarily a product I would usually buy, but it has quickly become a favourite in my house. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats, leaves your skin amazingly soft and moisturized. It is by far one of the best body moisturizers I have ever used! I highly recommend this product!

Ah! Sweet relief!

This moisturizer is one of the best I have ever tried. It goes on rich and thick and believe me, a little goes a long way. You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck. The relief from my itchy dry skin was so fast I actually sighed when I was putting the lotion on my arms and legs. And it isn't at all greasy. You can snap your fingers immediately after applying this lotion. The moisturizing affect goes on and on, there is no need to reapply every few hours. But you may get the urge to because the smell of vanilla is Simply Delicious!

2.8/5

I'm not in love

I got to try this as a free sample! #gotitfree
    I was hoping I would adore this, as I do adore a lot of Aveeno products. However, this one fell a bit flat for me. It didn't soak into my skin very well. The scent was so subtle that it almost had the scent of an unscented product. I had high hopes for this, but I won't be purchasing, sadly.

June 22, 2017

J'en achèterais sûrement à nouveau mais en spécial !

J'ai bien aimé l'odeur délicate et réconfortante. La texture aussi est plaisante , assez crémeuse sans être trop épaisse , elle s'étend très bien sûr la peau. Elle est absorbée rapidement mais j'ai trouver qu'elle laissait une certaine moiteur sur ma peau, que j'ai moins aimé. Elle est parcontre efficace , j'ai les jambes beaucoup moins sèche !!

June 22, 2017

Love the scent and feeling!

I would definitely use this product again! I really like the scent of the vanilla and oats. It also makes my skin feel smooth all day long. I use it directly as soon as I towel off from my morning shower. Can't wait to continue using this Aveeno product!

June 22, 2017

I will be buying this again

I loved the smell and texture of the Aveena Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion. It absorbed nicely and didn't leave a greasy film. I usually have dry skin, and my skin feel very soft after using this product. I will be buyig this again.

2.7/5

June 22, 2017

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I love the smell, but it left my skin feeling sticky the whole day and I have white lint-like residue on my skin when it gets rubbed during the course of the day. I do not like the feel of this lotion.

June 22, 2017

Love it and a little goes a long way

I tend to have dry skin, I found this moisturizing and easy to use. I did not need a lot compared to some other lotions I have tried. It went on smooth and non greasy. The smell was nice and not overpowering. I would buy again, though I prefer squeeze tubes or bottles over jars.

#gotitfree #aveeno

Douceur assurée.

Cette crème est parfaite , elle ne laisse pas la peau collante et après utilisation notre peau est très douce et sent tellement bon. Le parfum.n'est pas trop prononcé donc c'est super !! J'ai testé ce produit gratuitement grâce à #chickadvisor.

June 22, 2017

A new product to fall in love with

Aveeno lotion is awesome!
    This smells soooooo good!
    It doesn't feel greasy and it also dries quite quickly.
    I didn't have any irritation from this product, which makes it a win for me!
    I actually tossed out my other lotion because I love this so much.

You don't need much for good coverage either.
    I recommend this to everyone.
    Try this at least once.
    #gotitfree and I'm so happy I did.
    Even went out and bought more.