4.1/5
Aveeno Moisturizing Bar for Dry Skin Reviews
#784 in Bath & Body

For dry skin, this mild bar contains natural oatmeal to cleanse and gently exfoliate your skin. The unique soap-free formula blends powder-fine oatmeal, natures own gentle cleanser, with a skin-softening moisturizer. Additional Product Benefits Include: soap-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic

3.2/5

June 07, 2017

I really liked the smell of the bar however it was a little bit pricey and it unfortunately did not help my skin. I usually love Aveeno products so would be willing to try more out !!!!

June 06, 2017

I am not the biggest fan of bar soap mainly because I find it drys out your skin and is full of bacteria, but I do enjoy Aveeno soaps because they use ground oatmeal powder and other natural Moisturizers to make sure it doesn't leave your skin tight and dry. I also like that this soap has Paige's of full oatmeal to mildly exfoliate and remove dead skin as I wash. I normally only use this as hand soap and it leaves my hands feeling soft and Moisturized!

June 06, 2017

These bars are slightly more costly than your average soap bar however they are WELL worth the cost! I adore these bars for all over body use. Hands/legs/face - you name it - I use this bar on it!

March 19, 2017

i had previously been switching and trying a different face wash all the time, as I could never find one that worked great for me. A good friend of mine who swore by using plain bar soap on their face inspired me to give it a try, i opted for aveeno as the ingredients are a slight bit better. This is now my daily go to facial wash for my combination acne prone skin. Love it!

March 09, 2017

Love love love this soap. Realized after using dove for 25 years that I am actually allergic to it. My legs would itch like crazy after every shower. This completely stopped the itching. Only downside is it doesnt lather much.

2.8/5

August 17, 2016

As long, as i like Aveeno product... this one is a No for me :( Doesn't smell good at all. My skin doesn't feel hydrated too. Price is ok with coupon.

June 19, 2016

Have long been a fan of Aveeno products but I don't like this product! The smell of this bar turns me off. That said, this bar is more moisturizing than Dove beauty bars.

June 05, 2013

Soft doesn't dry out skin, good price with coupons