Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

February 07, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I am from canada and this product helps me reduce breakout on my skin usually on winter time. It is very moisturizing without leaving any white residue and it is not heavy to wear.

February 07, 2019

Only face cream that I use

I have been using this face cream for about 10 years! This is my holy grail face lotion. It leaves my face feeling smooth and does a well job with evening out my skin tone. It has spf which is useful in the summer.

January 28, 2019

good product

i like the fact that the daily moisturizer has SPF, so one product serves 2 purposes, i don't have to apply so many different things on my face. so convenient.

January 23, 2019

Light, fresh & gentle!

I've been using this moisturizer on and off for quite a long time. I love it because it's a very light formula and doesn't make my skin feel oily. I also really like the fact that it has SPF and it provides some protection from UV rays.

January 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

not greasy

This face cream is light, spreads very well and it has a delicate clean smell to it. It is a great cream to use on a daily basis and does not enhance pimples or greasy skin

January 17, 2019

Good Moisturizer but beware of Glitter!

I like this moisturizer. It goes on very nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving behind a greasy or oily feeling. Love that it has some spf as well,though I definitely recommend adding another layer of higher spf sunscreen on top !

Beware have that the product does have small glitter in it that can be noticeable when looking closely!

December 19, 2018

The ONLY moisturizer that touches my face! Totally worth the cost! I buy mine at Costco so you get a bang for your buck with two bottles in one pack! Not heavy or greasy at all! And it has SPF in it so you’re not leaving your face unprotected in the summer or winter! m

November 11, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Definitely recommend this facial moisturizer

I love using this moisturizer. It's light and not too oily like many are. It gives skin a slightly glowy look which I love. It's also great that it has SPF. It smells nice and is a decent price.

September 25, 2018
    Alabama, United States

My Favorite Moisturizer Ever

I love this stuff more than I have ever loved any moisturizer in the history of the world. It makes my skin feel incredibly soft and smooth without leaving that greasy feeling. A little bit goes a long way, so a bottle of this lasts me forever. It has a pleasant scent, and it gives me comfort to know that the skin on my face always has a bit of sun protection. It is sold at a reasonable price, and it has never let me down.

September 25, 2018
    Virginia, United States

I use this product every single day!

This lotion truly does make you radiant. It absorbs in seconds and leaves you baby soft with no stickiness. The smell is gentle, it does not have a perfumes scent to it which I like a lot.