Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

October 19, 2020

I liked this product a lot!

I really enjoyed using this moisturizer! This product has some amazing moisturizing properties, soothes the skin, and leaves it feeling smooth! I also like how gentle it is! Would definitely recommend it!

October 19, 2020

A good moisturizing product with SPF!!

It is a great product to have for daily moisturizing and a better skin tone. It keeps the skin moisturized for sufficient time. With SPF, it helps in keeping the skin protected.
    I definitely would recommend giving it a try!

October 05, 2020

Good basic moisturizer

It's a good daytime moisturizer with the average 15 SPF sunscreen. Does have a scent to it that could be irritating to some. It makes my skin a bit shiny so radiant in that sense but otherwise I don't notice it adding long term radiance to my skin.

October 03, 2020

Basic but good value. Would buy again

I've used this for a few months. I bought it because the price was good. So far I have been very happy with it. There is nothing special as far as fancy ingredients or over the top results but it works well enough.
    Perfect for a basic routine.

October 02, 2020

The only one I use

Aveeno has great products in general. This daily face cream is the only one I ever use. It's the only one that does not clog my pours and that's super important as I'm prone to acne. Love love 💕 added bonus with the sunscreen!

September 21, 2020

Great for oily skin

I use this as a face moisturizer and it has definitely helped with my oily skin and hyperpigmentation. I like that it has SFP in it as well. Only con is the cost per bottle.

August 14, 2020

My morning lotion

For many years i use it as a my morning lotion because of spf 15. I have a combination skin but it absorbs easily and is non greasy, oil-free. I do not have skin troubles.

August 10, 2020

I love it because of the SPF 30!

This face cream has SPF 30 and I really feel protected from the sun when I wear it. It leaves me with soft, smooth satiny skin that is never oily. I have been using it for years and love it.

August 10, 2020

Love Aveeno

The is one of my go-to products. I’m obsessed with it and highly recommend it. It makes my skin feeling gentle and soft. I’ve tried others but nothing can quite compare. Love it! Aveeno is the best.

July 31, 2020

Lightweight and great for sensitive skin!

Any moisturizer with SPF is a win for me! This moisturizer in particular is great because its very lightweight and doesnt feel greasy. I have normal to dry skin so the only downside I have with this product is that it’s not moisturizing enough for my very dry spots.