AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

Made with natural exfoliants and a patented gentle cleansing technology, the AVEENO Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash gently exfoliates to reveal more radiant, healthy-looking skin. After just one use, it's designed to make skin feel softer and smoother.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Lotion.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

Contenant des exfoliants naturels et offrant une technologie brevetée de nettoyage doux, le gel nettoyant exfoliant POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exfolie en douceur pour révéler une peau plus radieuse et d’aspect sain. Après un seul emploi, il est conçu pour aider la peau devient plus douce et plus lisse au toucher.

0.5/5

July 15, 2019

class action lawsuit, so product discontinued

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body wash complimentary for testing/review purposes from Aveeno & Chick Advisor. I've always been a fan of Aveeno and was very excited to try this. I've used the Aveeno Oatmeal ones before.
    But the bad definitely outweighs the good here. I am pretty sure this product has microbeads in it- a cheap, polluting filler that is bad for us and the environment. It said it would help with skin discolouration, but I saw no results. Also the cost is significantly higher than that of products that keep skin better moisturized. But the biggest issue is that Aveeno lied - the product information was false. There were class action lawsuits in Canada and the States that were settled and Aveeno had to discontinue the "Active Naturals" line because as per https://www.clg.org/Class-Action/List-of-Class-Actions/Aveeno-Active-Naturals-Canadian-Class-Action, the class action involves the deceptive, misleading, false and unfair advertising of Aveeno Active Naturals products as being completely natural. However, Aveeno Active Naturals products are anything but natural as they are found to contain synthetic and unnatural ingredients such as: Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol.
    Very disappointed with Aveeno, because it was a brand I trusted a lot.

July 12, 2019

Je ne suis pas fan!!

Une belle texture agréable et crémeuse qui mousse bien. J'aime beaucoup utiliser ce nettoyant qui donne une sensation beaucoup plus luxueuse que mes nettoyants habituels. Une petite quantité suffi.
    Par contre je n'apprécie pas son odeur et le trouve un peu dispendieux.

March 20, 2019

The best body wash

I keep repurchasing this body wash. This is a great body wash for dry skin! It has little to no scent and the bottle lasts a while. It is also not harsh on skin and is great for sensitive dry skin. I would recommend this product!

Skin so smooth!

I always use aveeno to make my skin soft and smooth its my go to after every shower and its my life saver during the winter times. :) thumbs up. If your looking for a lotion that will make your skin soft and looking good try this product.

February 19, 2019

I actually won this and have since switched to this ONLY!

I always knew Aveeno was good brand! But I never knew how much it could really benefit your skin. I have very naturally dry skin so when I won this product in a contest on Instagram I was ecstatic! It smells amazing and makes your skin feel just as silky and smooth as it feels and the exfoliating beeds get rid of all the loose dead skin! Love this product!!!

Updated On: February 19, 2019

And YES this is body wash NOT Lotion

February 19, 2019

Surprised how much I loved it.

I got this in a gift basket and I absolutely loved it, it did not have that strong smell and it had the right amount of exfoliating in it that did not feel like sand on the skin but made me feel like it was doing its job. I will definitely buy this!

February 11, 2019

Amazing. Love it.

I had very dry, rough skin, until I used this. Now it's so soft and smooth, it's amazing. Nothing else has ever come close to giving me these results.

January 10, 2019

No more winter dry skin

I've been using this regularly for about a year, combined with Hempz body lotion. My winter dry is pretty much non existant! I absolutely love this stuff.

October 06, 2018

Leaves your face feeling clean and soft

I have very sensitive skin and most face cleansers leave a bad rash or burn. Aveno cleans my face and has no oily residue. I can use it everyday without any reaction. I think it is worth every penny and highly recommend it to anyone with and without sensitive skin!

July 27, 2018

i have patches of deadskin around my body so i decided to try aveeno's exfoliation &' in a week im seeing a difference . i recommend this to anyone it really works !!