4.1/5
Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews
#91 in Face Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, an ingredient long known to enhance skin’s radiance, with gentle cleansers that won’t dry out or irritate skin. It is oil free and non comedogenic.

January 12, 2018

Best make-up removing wipes!

Aveeno seems to be my go to product with skin care! I have used many different brands of make up remover and removing wipes. These have by far been the most simple and best! Plus they smell great too!

June 19, 2017

I LOVE IT

I recently went on a a makeup wipe binge. I bought basically every brand of wipe on the market from Cetaphil and Say YES to Tomatoes to Neutrogena and Clean and Clear. These ended up being one of my favorites (Cetaphil were also great). The smell is light and clean and they are well saturated. The wipes are large and thick enough to clean your whole face with one. They remove pretty much all my makeup with one wipe and don't burn my eyes. They are moisturizing and gentle and didn't make me break out or cause any sensitivity. I have oily skin and I found they can leave a little bit of an oily/sticky film sometimes but it's not bad. It actually helps keep your face soft and smooth. While these are a little more expensive than other brands, I really like them and have repurchased them. I recommend them.

April 04, 2017

I have tried many different products to remove makeup and found this one to be the most effective. It does a great job of removing your makeup, even eye makeup, without having to wipe too hard and it doesn't leave any behind. I also only need to use one wipe to get the job done instead of multiple wipes like some other brands. Totally worth every penny!

April 04, 2017

Like very other woman, I wear make-up and use products to remove the make-up.
    I've tried several different wipes, and found this brand on sale, it's really worth every Pennie, it removes even waterproof mascara as well as leaving your skin soft and supple.
    The beauty is, is that you only need one wipe for your face as where other products you need more than one.
    I would really recommend these wipes.. And it smells really good!

March 29, 2017

I have used these before on my very sensitive skin, but it wasn't really what I expected. I have used the Ultra Calming wipes by Aveeno and I like those better. I recommend this because I would buy this again and it felt pleasant on my skin and removed all my makeup. But I still prefer the Ultra Calming wipes by Aveeno over this one.

February 08, 2017

These wipes are really great for removing makeup. I appreciate that they are gentle on the skin and don't irritate my face or cause excess redness like some other similar products have done in the past.

2.7/5

August 15, 2016

these were alright I wouldn't buy them again though, they weren't my favourite
    and they can be costly I enjoy nivea's line better! but these wipes were a cute idea by aveeno

May 06, 2015

Love love these wipes.. takes makeup off softly and especially waterproof liners and mascara.. i have tried many other wipes and none come close to the aveeno wipes... great

March 28, 2014

I am really happy with these wipes. I've tried a lot and a big criteria for me is can it take off my eye makeup? I hate it when you have to use 3-4 wipes and scrub and scrub at my eyes to get off my mascara and I'm not even wearing waterproof. These are the most effective at removing eye makeup that I've tried. The scent is a bit on the stronger side. I don't mind it. But if you are sensitive to fragrance the scent doesn't last on your skin. These are also designed to brighten your skintone at the same time, which is a new feature. I got mine free from an event but I would purchase this myself.