Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes

Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 156 in Facial Wipes

These nourishing makeup removing wipes easily remove makeup, oil and dirt that can dull skin. They combine exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, an ingredient long known to enhance skin’s radiance, with gentle cleansers that won’t dry out or irritate skin. It is oil free and non comedogenic.

March 29, 2017

I have used these before on my very sensitive skin, but it wasn't really what I expected. I have used the Ultra Calming wipes by Aveeno and I like those better. I recommend this because I would buy this again and it felt pleasant on my skin and removed all my makeup. But I still prefer the Ultra Calming wipes by Aveeno over this one.

February 08, 2017

These wipes are really great for removing makeup. I appreciate that they are gentle on the skin and don't irritate my face or cause excess redness like some other similar products have done in the past.

August 15, 2016

these were alright I wouldn't buy them again though, they weren't my favourite
    and they can be costly I enjoy nivea's line better! but these wipes were a cute idea by aveeno

May 06, 2015

Love love these wipes.. takes makeup off softly and especially waterproof liners and mascara.. i have tried many other wipes and none come close to the aveeno wipes... great

March 28, 2014

I am really happy with these wipes. I've tried a lot and a big criteria for me is can it take off my eye makeup? I hate it when you have to use 3-4 wipes and scrub and scrub at my eyes to get off my mascara and I'm not even wearing waterproof. These are the most effective at removing eye makeup that I've tried. The scent is a bit on the stronger side. I don't mind it. But if you are sensitive to fragrance the scent doesn't last on your skin. These are also designed to brighten your skintone at the same time, which is a new feature. I got mine free from an event but I would purchase this myself.