Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Sleep mask

I was sent this to try I love the thought of applying in evening and just going to bed and waking up with glowy skin. I love the scent not strong and it Had a nice texture when applying and I woke up with moisturized skin and felt so soft very easy to use and great for dull looking skin I didn’t break out and skin really seemed to absorb this I uses once or twice a week before bed for a nice boost to my skin.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

An interesting product idea that has great results

I was really excited to try this no mess sleep mask because I've never heard of one before and thought it was a really great idea. I was curious to how this would work without getting my pillows and blankets dirty, but it soaks into your skin and dries and you don't even feel its there. I love that it isn't one bit soapy, and the kiwi smell was delicious and refreshing. I'm so happy that it didn't have a strong perfume type smell because I hate those. The no waste applicator is great to reduce product wastage where it locks closed, and the spatula type applicator ensures that you're not contaminating the product or your freshly cleaned face. In the morning it rinsed off so easily. I'll defintley be buying this again after this free product is all used up.@aveenoca @chickadvisor #tryAveenoMAXGLOW #chickadvisor #gotitfree #productreviewclub

Très hydratant!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester. J'ai bien aimé le produit par contre une sensation collante sur la peau mais à une bonne odeur. La texture du produit y comprit son applicateur sans gâchis fonctionne à merveille pour étaler le masque.

J'ai trouvé que dès son applications et dès mon réveil j'avais la peau bien hydratée et un beau teint bonne mine. Je trouve ce produit très efficace mais je ne suis pas sure de le racheter car lorsque je l'applique je ressens de petites démangeaisons mais passagère et la sensation un peu collante sur ma peau m’incommode un peu.

1.5/5

March 23, 2019

Wanted it to work but was disappointed

I was excited about this product as a fan of sleep masks in the past. It claims to improve skin texture and lock in moisture for luminous skin.

It comes with a silicone applicator and specifically tells you not to use your hands and rub in the product. I couldn't apply the product evenly with the applicator and still ended up using my fingers to smooth it out otherwise it would take a long time to dry. Even with a smooth layer though it took a while to actually absorb and left a sticky feeling that I was not fond of. I sleep on my side and felt as though half the product was getting wiped off onto my pillow case.

I wasn't left with an overly greasy face and after washing it off in the morning my skin did feel nice. When I went to apply the rest of my skincare I kept feeling a tingly sensation which is unusual for my skin. It's been a few days and my skin feels a bit better - so I will be cautious using this in the future.

The amount of product you need each application is not a lot - so it may last a while - however if you tend to use sleep masks often you will go through this quicker. That being said the price is high for the quality and I would go with other sleeping masks on the market.

Updated On: March 23, 2019

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free through the #ChickAdvisor program however the review above contains my true feelings and thoughts on the product.

Love, love this mask!

I must say, I had my doubts about this no mess mask when I first heard about it, but it works! I'm a busy mom and although it's really important for me to give my skin that little extra bit of moisture to keep it looking healthy and young looking, I don't always have time for mask and other lengthy beauty routine. The Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no-mess sleep mask, is a life saver! You apply it on clean skin using the applicator right before bed time and voila, you're done! No rinsing, no wait time and when you wake up, your skin really does glow! I would give this mask a 10 /10 it even smells wonderful too! Great idea and product Aveeno, I highly recommend it and I will definitely buy it again! #gotitfree

Sans gâchis!

Je suis contente d'avoir pu essayer ce nouveau produit, mais je ne suis pas certaine à quel point je l'apprécie réellement. Ce masque sans gâchis l'est certes, mais je me demande à quoi sert l'applicateur. Je crois qu'il aurait été plus simple de l'appliquer avec nos doigts comme les autres masques.
    Pour sa fragrance, elle est super. Le kiwi est certainement dans ma palette!
    Lorsque j'ai rincé mon visage le lendemain matin, ma peau était soyeuse.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #cadeau

Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydrating and smoothing

This no sleep mask was light in consistency and the application was smooth. I like the that it came with a applicator on the bottle too apply on the face. This eliminated the need too use your fingers. I did notice that I still ended up needing too use my fingers too smooth out some areas on my face.

The scent was slightly strong but I did not mind it. After when I woke up in the morning my skin was very hydrated and supple. My face did appear brightened as well. I do find that I like masks that you can take on and off but given that my face looked very nice in the morning I think that this worked just as well.

I do think this line is way overpriced for the quantity of the product given. I will only purchase again if they go onsale.

I received this product for free From Chickadvisor and Aveeno. :)

0.5/5

March 23, 2019

No-mess, except for it flaking everywhere

Note: I received this product for free for testing purposes.

My goodness I did not like this product at all! First of all, I did receive this for free, however a quick search shows this is a pretty expensive product, and you get a tiny bottle that won’t last you very long. It comes with a silicone paddle at the tip to apply product. I couldn’t stand the paddle. Maybe if it was more like a brush, sure, but I ended up using natures tools, ie my fingers, to apply and it went on a much even layer.

I’m someone who tends to toss when I sleep and prefer to sleep on my side and stomach, so I had such bad sleep consciously trying to remember to not do any of that. In the end though, every morning it was a flaky gross mess of residue everywhere. Also, any bit of hair floating around gets stuck to it making my face really itchy, but you don’t want to touch it because, well, duh. It’s gave me more frustration than relaxation.

When I washed it off the next morning with my cleanser, it was like I did nothing. My face initially felt Uber soft, but then as it dried, poof, my skin felt tight and dry. I even saw some skin flaking in spot, like it was desperate for moisture. Oh, and I always got to make up with a fresh white head, because you know, that’s always fun.

I really didn’t like this product at all. I can’t imagine someone wanting to pay the high price of this for basically glorified lotion that you cake on and let dry.

1.0/5

March 23, 2019

I had a massive breakout after using

Even though I was lucky to get it for free (thanks Chickadvisor!) I wasn't sold on the concept of a sleep mask (though apparently it's a big new buzz in the beauty community), but sadly my fears turned out to be true. It's not that it's a bad product, just not right for me. I rarely have problems with stuff (in terms of allergies or reactions it basically never happens), but after using this sleep mask only one time I had a whole bunch of cluster breakouts on my cheers and forehead. Like a circle of little whitehead zits. This is not normal for me at all, and immediately cleared up on stopping use, so I have to assume the mask just didn't work well with my skin. Skin is such a personal thing, that this might work great for others, but it really had an issue working with my combination skin.

In terms of concept, one of my fears was leaving a mask on all night means it would get on my pillow. It did. Not as much as I expected, but still enough that it left an uncomfortable stain and residue for the next day. One fear that was left unrealised, was that I was able to sleep with the mask on. I have a sleep disorder and other than that am a light sleeper, but I actually found this mask felt pretty weightless and comfortable. Of course, with pets, it's a nightmare as the hair sticks to it and I found I was a little itchy while falling asleep and got cream on my hands and nails. We also touch our faces, or sleep with our hands near them, so I don't dig a sleep mask for those reasons either.

In terms of consistency, it's a medium weight, soft cream (kind of buttery, not slimy or runny at all), with no strong smell. The paddle works really well for dispensing it on your face, though I wish it was slightly more flexible as getting around the nose can be a bit uncomfortable. Unfortunately, it just really didn't seem to love my skin and I had a rare (for me at least) reaction to it, which caused a lot of spots to breakout. For that reason, I can't recommend it.

March 22, 2019

Love this product

My skin feels better using Positively Radiant MaxGlow no-mess sleep mask from Aveeno. I applied the product with the unique paddle to my skin and when I awoke my skin felt softer. It felt hydrated and moisturized. At first, I did not like the paddle, it took a bit to get use to, however, now I need the paddle to give me an even layer. This 50ml tube smells clean but has a light scent. The scent did not bother me as I was falling asleep, I liked it. It did not feel greasy at all and it did not break me out. In the morning my skin felt nice and hydrated. I like this product

#gotitfree #tryAveenoMaxGlow