Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

amazing results

I got this free to try from chickadvisor. I love my masks, but never sleeping masks because I always felt it would leave a mess and I am one who twists and turns. It applied very easily and dried quickly. Clean up was a breeze and it left my skin feeling soft. Now I alternate using this and my other masks.

Lovely night mask

When I received this overnight mask for free, I knew this product was made for me. Tired mom of two small children that doesn’t have time for fancy spas anymore, yup that’s me! It’s so easy to apply with the applicator that comes with the mask and it smells amazing! It dries nicely and then you just sleep! Wash it off in the morning, mositurize and you’re good to go. It gives you a nice refreshing feeling that I love. I would say one small thing I didn’t like was that you did get a bit more than you needed with the applicator but that’s also a learning curve! I would love to recommend this to family and friends!

March 24, 2019

A perfect night time mask!

I've been loving this mask as soon as I first applied it! I love that this is a no mess mask. I haven't found a night time mask that has an applicator like this one! Every time I wear this mask I wake up with the softest and smoothest looking skin. It is going to be a staple in my collection going forward!

Updated On: March 24, 2019

*I did receive this product free for testing purposes.

Very Good

I have received this product from ChickAdvisor for free to review. I applied this product on my face right before bed and went to sleep with it. I rinsed my face in the morning, once i woke up. My skin is at its worst during the winter months (dry, cracking, and flakey). I felt like this product gave me a deep hydration. The applicator was such a perfect touch, i didn't have to get my hands messy.

Love love love

I have received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow no means sleep mask to try for free and share my opinion. One of the best masks what I ever tried. It’s really no mess, you just gently squeeze the tube and move an applicator over your face. Smells nice, my skin love it. On the next morning my skin is nice and soft. Use it every night and highly recommend it.

Sleep mask

I was sent this to try I love the thought of applying in evening and just going to bed and waking up with glowy skin. I love the scent not strong and it Had a nice texture when applying and I woke up with moisturized skin and felt so soft very easy to use and great for dull looking skin I didn’t break out and skin really seemed to absorb this I uses once or twice a week before bed for a nice boost to my skin.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

An interesting product idea that has great results

I was really excited to try this no mess sleep mask because I've never heard of one before and thought it was a really great idea. I was curious to how this would work without getting my pillows and blankets dirty, but it soaks into your skin and dries and you don't even feel its there. I love that it isn't one bit soapy, and the kiwi smell was delicious and refreshing. I'm so happy that it didn't have a strong perfume type smell because I hate those. The no waste applicator is great to reduce product wastage where it locks closed, and the spatula type applicator ensures that you're not contaminating the product or your freshly cleaned face. In the morning it rinsed off so easily. I'll defintley be buying this again after this free product is all used up.@aveenoca @chickadvisor #tryAveenoMAXGLOW #chickadvisor #gotitfree #productreviewclub

Très hydratant!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour le tester. J'ai bien aimé le produit par contre une sensation collante sur la peau mais à une bonne odeur. La texture du produit y comprit son applicateur sans gâchis fonctionne à merveille pour étaler le masque.

J'ai trouvé que dès son applications et dès mon réveil j'avais la peau bien hydratée et un beau teint bonne mine. Je trouve ce produit très efficace mais je ne suis pas sure de le racheter car lorsque je l'applique je ressens de petites démangeaisons mais passagère et la sensation un peu collante sur ma peau m’incommode un peu.

1.5/5

March 23, 2019

Wanted it to work but was disappointed

I was excited about this product as a fan of sleep masks in the past. It claims to improve skin texture and lock in moisture for luminous skin.

It comes with a silicone applicator and specifically tells you not to use your hands and rub in the product. I couldn't apply the product evenly with the applicator and still ended up using my fingers to smooth it out otherwise it would take a long time to dry. Even with a smooth layer though it took a while to actually absorb and left a sticky feeling that I was not fond of. I sleep on my side and felt as though half the product was getting wiped off onto my pillow case.

I wasn't left with an overly greasy face and after washing it off in the morning my skin did feel nice. When I went to apply the rest of my skincare I kept feeling a tingly sensation which is unusual for my skin. It's been a few days and my skin feels a bit better - so I will be cautious using this in the future.

The amount of product you need each application is not a lot - so it may last a while - however if you tend to use sleep masks often you will go through this quicker. That being said the price is high for the quality and I would go with other sleeping masks on the market.

Updated On: March 23, 2019

Disclaimer: I did receive this product for free through the #ChickAdvisor program however the review above contains my true feelings and thoughts on the product.

Love, love this mask!

I must say, I had my doubts about this no mess mask when I first heard about it, but it works! I'm a busy mom and although it's really important for me to give my skin that little extra bit of moisture to keep it looking healthy and young looking, I don't always have time for mask and other lengthy beauty routine. The Aveeno positively radiant maxglow no-mess sleep mask, is a life saver! You apply it on clean skin using the applicator right before bed time and voila, you're done! No rinsing, no wait time and when you wake up, your skin really does glow! I would give this mask a 10 /10 it even smells wonderful too! Great idea and product Aveeno, I highly recommend it and I will definitely buy it again! #gotitfree