Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Masque de nuit, oui!

je n'avais jamais testé de masque de nuit sans gâchis, et honnêtement, maintenant je ne m'en passerais plus! Quel beau principe! Et que dire de l'odeur, j'ai simplement adoré ce masque d'Aveeno!

aucun degas

j'ai ressèment tester ce masque sans dega et j'en suis bien heureuse car il n'y a aucun degas et au début jetait septique mais j'en suis bien heureuse facile d’application et suite a sa ma peau est très douce et semble revigorer

cute on/off applicator

I got this product free from aveeno and chickadvisor. I only use the product last night and I instantly noticed that my skin feels soft and smooth. The result lasted whole day. I appreciate that it has on/off applicator so you don’t waste product on your palms or spill in the tube. The condition of my skin is dry and dull but after using this it looks bright and radiant. I haven’t notice the dewy and glowing results yet as I only use it last night but I believe that it is achievable after few days. I recommend this product.

Un bon masque de jour !

Ce masque fait maintenant parti de mon arsenal de soin pour le visage. Il rend la peau douce et enlève toute les impureté de la peau. Je n’ai plus un seul point noir sur le nez depuis que je l’utilise en combinaison avec les autres produit Aveeno. De plus, il sent très bon! Je vous le conseil! #Gotitfree

Easy use

I’m a big fan of sleeping masks but find they are rather pricey and messy too! The application is easy and mess free with the Aveeno one! It’s a squeeze tube with built in applicator and on off mechanism to prevent accidental spillage. It also goes on nice and easy on my skin and not too muc tacky too. After waking up and washing my face I do see some natural brightness to my face. I wish they made it in a bigger bottle then it would be absolutely perfect.

Please note I received this product complimentary from Chickadvisor for reviewing purposed.

March 25, 2019

Thanks chickadvisor and aveeno for giving me the chance to try such an amazing product for free , it completely a new way to use masks for me as it is a sleeping mask it’s great you just apply to your face before bed time and then you wake up to a soft and luminous skin , it’s easy to apply and it have an amazing fragrance it doesn’t make any mess as your skin will absorb it fast and it’s non greasy , that way you wake up to a skin that is ready for the day a protected , I loved using it and I do really recommend it

March 25, 2019

Loving this product line!

I was taken aback at first when I saw the no-mess sleep mask applicator, it's looks a little like a rubber platypus bill :) but I ended up really liking it!
    One side of the translucent rubber applicator is flat near the end and that is what you use to apply it onto your skin, you twist the top of it to 'on' and the product squeezed right onto the applicator elimating the need to spread it on your fingers, it's far less messy than having to use your fingers and in my opinion much more hygeinic. When I'm done, I turn it to 'off' and gently clean the applicator for it's next use.
    It's not a face mask in the sense that you peel it off, but it's a more concentrated moisturing cream that you leave on overnight.
    It has a delicious kiwi scent, it made me kind of want to lick it it smelled so good lol.
    I put my hair up in a ponytail before using it so it doesn't get into face because it's a thicker consistancy, and takes a bit longer to absorb. Within seconds of applying the mask it gives such a refreshing feeling. My skin has been incredibly dry lately and this feels like a first aid product nourishing the dry patches. It abosrbs into my skin quicker than I expected because my skin clearly needs the moisturizing. In the morning I gently wash it off and my skin feels so soft!!
    For the first time in quite awhile my skin no longer feels tight and irritated, I cannot say enough good things about the Maxiglow product line and will be staying faithful to it. I'm so thankful I was given the opportunity to try it for free with #ChickAdvisor

March 24, 2019

Sans gâchis? Tout à fait!

Premièrement, j'ai été surprise par l'applicateur et je dois dire que ma toute première fois n'était pas très glorieuse! lol Mais j'ai fini par dompté l'applicateur et maintenant je suis une pro!
    Le terme "sans gâchis" est tout à fait vrai, nos mains n'entre pas contact avec le produit, après quelques minutes le masque est sec au toucher et il ne laisse pas de résidus sur l'oreiller. Au réveil, j'ai remarquée des tout petits résidus sur mon visage mais comme indiqué sur le tube, il faut rincer le produit au réveil et se nettoyer le visage comme à l'habitude par la suite. Le produit se rince très bien et j'aime l'odeur de kiwi du masque.
    Pour terminer, ma peau était douce et lumineuse, comme ce que le masque nous promet. Par contre, peut-être un peu cher pour ce que je suis habituée de payer pour un produit semblable.

* Ce produit m'a été offert gratuitement dans le cadre du Club des bancs d'essai de Chick Advisor #cadeau *

March 24, 2019

It does what it says on the tin

After using this for a week I can conclude it really did work well enough as a replacement for my usual thick cream I use during the winter. Surprisingly even though it did feel sticky on my face it left no mess on my pillow! The only drawbacks are the scent is a bit strong for my liking and the price a bit higher than I usually would pay for something from the drugstore.

Updated On: March 24, 2019

Got it free from the product review club.

definitely no mess

I think the applicator is quite clever! there really isn't a mess on my hands but there is residue on my face in the morning. that's not a big deal. My face is soft after a quick wash.