Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Not so much

Although I like the idea of serum and primer in one, this product didn't impress me. Maybe it is because of my oily/combination skin type. I see not just glow, but also shine after applying the serum, which I don't like. I prefer matte look.

Adds a nice glow

This serum feels very nice on the skin, very moisturizing and really does add a nice glow without having any glitter in it. Not sure if it would work well on oily skin, but works great on dry/combination skin.

Great dual purpose

I am busy, a full time working mom trying to maintain a healthy balance and there is no time for complex skin care. I was excited to try Aveeno positively radiant max glow serum and primer because it is dual purpose. It is a great addition after the shower and before makeup to set your skin up for the day. It takes a step out of my morning routine as well!

March 31, 2019

Avenoo Maxglow Serum and Primer shines!

Aveeno has created another great line of products with Maxglow. I have received #tryitforfree product for my honest review. To be honest I don't wear alot of make up so it was difficult to test as a base. I liked this product on its own as made my skin shine and glow all day long. I did occasionally wear it under foundation which was also great as it didn't leave my skin feeling dried out it felt like there was a layer of moisture between my skin and the make up. I also felt my skin being more radiant and smooth. I would recommend using it with or without makeup for a poistively radiant glow

Great 4 a serum Not a primer

Hello everyone, I was lucky enough to be choosen for the Aveeno MaxGlow campaign to try& review this product Free. I really like alot of Aveeno products. This was a 50/50 for me. It works great as a serum before bed it absorbs well not scented. If U have oily skin I do not recommend using as a primer ur makeup will slide off ur face. Now if u have dry or mature skin this is a great product to try.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum

I like the fact that I have gotten used to using this peoduct as a primer before applying makeup. It makes everything else blend it smoothly.

After using this product for a while, I haven’t noticed visible difference in the appearance of bare skin but there is definitely improvement in skin texture and feel.

I am not a fan of the dispenser. It leaks every time I open, i end up with oily hands all the time- and a lot of products wasted.

I would definietly buy it again in future if they improve the dispenser.

Thank you Chickadvisor for the opportunity to try out this product for free!

March 30, 2019

Très bonne base pour maquillage

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement via Chickadvisor. J'ai appliqué ce serum sous ma crème hydratante deux fois par jour depuis une semaine et je peux dire que ma peau semble plus en santé!
    Une chose que j'aime moins est l'emballage. Je trouve qu'une pompe distributrice ou un compte-gouttes auraient été plus facile à utiliser. Cela n'affecte toutefois pas la qualité du produit!

Serum/primer

I liked this as a skincare serum but not as primer. It is hydrating and smells great but I found it didn't give my makeup additional "hold" throughout the day. The serum smells great and leaves my skin with long lasting moisturization and feeling supple. The packaging could be improved.
    Sent free from ChickAdvisor

Great product!

The serum went on smoothly under my makeup. It made my skin feel great and hydrated. Not too fond of the packaging as there is no way to avoid a mess. A pump applicator would be much more convenient. No complaints with the ingredients or the product itself.

March 30, 2019

Great product but needs a different bottle!

So first let me start by saying I received this product from ChickAdvisor to test and review! I really liked what this product did for my skin but there are some issues with the packaging which makes using this product not so enjoyable. I was excited to try this because the idea of a serum and a primer in one bottle, in my opinion, should make things easier and more convenient!

I really enjoyed the actual product and its results. It left my skin glowing and smooth! I'm not sure if I would use it as an actual primer because with makeup applied overtop it felt a bit oily. But using it without makeup I actually liked the results. It left my skin feeling soft and glowing, even felt younger when I looked in the mirror!

Now the packaging design is this products biggest flaw. Because this product needs a good shake before using it, I ended up wasting a lot of product throughout the process. It makes it really messy to use, so most of the product ends up dripping off the sides onto the bottle and on my counter.

This product was overall great, however I would probably not buy again unless there is some changes in the bottle. Being in a rush most days, it would be easier if the product had a dropper or a way so the product does not spill after it is shaken.