Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

glowww

The Aveeno maxglow serum and primer does leave the skin glowy after applying product but i feel like it is a little oily as it did make my face break out the next day after using it. the idea is cute but i would prefer two separate products for my serum and primer as i feel that they would've done a better job.

Shine and hydrate

I received it free for the review. I used it everyday before the makeup. The serum is fast absorbing. It leaves my skin shinny and hydrated. I would recommend it.

A decent cleanser

I was quite interested to see how Aveeno could combine a serum and a primer to be one product. after using it as both i do prefer it as a serum rather than a primer. i do prefer primer that target certain things like my pores, the serum absorbed fairly quickly into my skin although i did feel like i needed more as it felt a but drying after waiting for it to settle in to put on my moistuizor.

I was curious

I got to try this Aveno primer and serum for free in exchange for my honest review.
    I thought the packaging was super cute and eye catching. The surum/primer itself smells decent and not over baring. The texture is great and left my face looking amazing. No red spots, but my face did look shiny, nothing powered couldn't fix lol. Overall I would buy again.

2.0/5

March 31, 2019

Not the product I thought it would be

After a long dull winter I was excited to try this brightening new product for spring. I first tried it after my normal morning routine of showering and doing my hair. I decided to use it as a serum and go makeup free for the day as I very often do. By the time I was ready to leave the house my entire face was SO OILY!!! Because the product was new to me I had only used three drops on my whole face. I will be giving the product away to a dry skinned friend.

I received this product complimentary to test and review from ChickAdvisor.

Discontinued use

This product has a pleasant light aroma. I did not like the packaging because every time I opened it after shaking it would spill out. It was not fast-absorbing as the product claims and whenever I applied it, my face would be shiny with an "oily glow". After using it for a couple of days I started to break out. I have combination skin and I have been able to keep my skin acne free for a very long time with my daily skin care routine and the products I use so I definitely knew this product was the cause. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor.

Little goes a long way

I was lucky enough to #getitfree as a Chickadvisor to try out. I really liked how this product tackled my roughness and provides a nice 'canvas'. My face, after application, looks evened out and smooth. And I love that just a tiny bit gives me full coverage!

Undecided on this one

I did like how my skin felt and looked after application of this serum + primer. The issue was the "sticky" feeling on my hands and face during application.

March 31, 2019

I would recommend this product

I would definitely recommend this product. It really feels like it
    hydrates my face without making it feel greasy. I have dry skin and it doesnt irritate it at all. I will definitely be buying this.
    *I received this product free for my honest review*

Not so much

Although I like the idea of serum and primer in one, this product didn't impress me. Maybe it is because of my oily/combination skin type. I see not just glow, but also shine after applying the serum, which I don't like. I prefer matte look.