AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

Illinois, United States

Softy soft

Yes I will buy it for sure. It made my skin so soft, especially my heels.it is also very comfotable with the straps to secure it. I wish i had it long time back.

May 06, 2019

Looks silly but it works!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

Aveeno repairing cica foot mask even fit my big size 9.5 feet! After figuring out there was an inner & outer layer I got them on & tightened them up. So easy to do while watching tv! (Even if my husband made fun of me)
    When it was time to take them off I rubbed in the excess. The next morning I noticed a definite difference in the softness of my feet! I would buy this again.

Cracks are gone

I really took my time to review this product as I wanted to see its ong term effect on my heels. I have used this product 2 weeks after my pedicure where there were definitely some cracked/hard skin was present. After using this mask, those cracked areas were significantly softer and stayed that way for another 2 weeks. i also noticed dead skin cells renewing within the first week after using the product. Overall, I really recommend this product for those looking to have soft and perfect feet!

Smoothing and hydrating

I have been using this product , Repairing CICA foot mask for 2 weeks. My feet now look smoother and feel softer. I like the quality of the product and the fact that it's derived from natural sources

Updated On: May 06, 2019

I have used this twice, Repairing CICA foot mask. My feet now look smoother and feel softer. I like the quality of the product and the fact that it's derived from natural sources.

Helped my feet tremendously

I was selected to try the aveeno repairing Cica foot mask, and I’m so happy i was. My feet are always dry and cracked and i saw noticeable results after using them. Would definitely recommend them

Love the concept!

I received my Aveeno foot mask for free as part of #chickadvisor. I was very excited to try it out. They fantastic little booties, with a small strap to hold them in place. The strap didn't stay but I was just relaxing on the couch and didn't have any issues. After 10 minutes I pulled the mask off and rubbed the remaining lotion into my feet. They felt incredible. I was really excited but found that after a few hours my feet were back to be really dry again. I love the concept of this mask but I don't think it works that great in practice. My feet were dry before using but not badly so and skin wasn't cracked. So its not that they were just too far gone.

Great product concept but just not very effective, for me.

May 05, 2019

My fee are so soft now!

I can't believe I've never tried a product like this before. My feet are now so soft and moisturized. I need to purchase more of these to be ready for the summer season!

Must try

So happy I got to try out these products from @aveenoca. Being a mom, getting time to pamper yourself can be hard; so that's why @aveenoca #tryaveenocrackedskinrelief is the easiest solution. I only needed 10mins to get my feet feeling smooth again without having to leave my house.

May 04, 2019

Nice for at home spa day

I was sent this product for free in exchange for my review.
    I'll start off by saying my feet are always dry and cracked so I had high hopes for this product.
    I found that the sticky tabs did not hold very well, but since I was sitting with my feet up that didn't affect me. After the recommended 10 mins I unwrapped my feet and massaged in the remaining lotion. My feet did feel nice and soft, but also oddly cold the rest of the day.
    I wish that the affects had lasted longer, but by the next morning my feet were just as dry as ever.

A spa at home / Un spa à la maison

I received Aveeno’s Repairing Cica foot mask for free to review and I'm surprised how soft my feet are after the treatment. The smell is minimal (which I love), but the product still contains prebiotic oats and shea butter, which is perfect for my ultra-dry skin. The product is recommended by dermatologists, which makes me even more confident using it. You feel at the spa, but it only takes 10 minutes of your time. The texture is not weird, we feel good during and after, and the result is great. I would definitely recommend to a friend considering the quality of the product. This is not for all budgets, but at 3$ per pocket it can be a product to spoil our feet from time to time without destroying our wallet by going for a day at the spa!

J’ai reçu gratuitement le Masque Réparateur Cica pour les pieds d’Aveeno pour le tester et je suis étonnée à quel point mes pieds sont doux après le traitement. L’odeur est minime (ce que j’adore), mais le produit contient quand même de l’avoine prébiotique et du beurre de karité, ce qui est parfait pour ma peau ultra sèche. Le produit est recommandé par les dermatologues, ce qui me rend encore plus en confiance. On se sent au spa, mais ça ne prend que 10 minutes de notre temps. La texture n’est pas bizarre, on se sent bien pendant et après, et le résultat est génial. Je recommanderais définitivement à un ami vu la qualité du produit. Ce n’est pas pour tous les budgets, mais un 3$ par pochette ça peut être un produit pour gâter nos pieds de temps en temps sans détruire notre portefeuille en allant passer une journée au spa!