AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

January 15, 2021

Aveeno restore hand cream is the best!

Aveeno is a name you can trust. It is silky & smooth when it goes on your body. Leaves no residue when you apply. The price isn’t great, you won’t over pay for this product. I love to use this product when it’s winter time, we all get cracked skin and dryness.

January 15, 2021

AVEENO RESTORATIVE SKIN THERAPY REPAIRING CREAM

J'aime la texture non grasse, elle s'applique bien, sèche vite et on ressent un effet immédiat en l'appliquant. J'aime la sensation quelle donne à ma peau. Bonne-Journée! Jsmille :)

January 14, 2021

Me and my SO LOVED it!

It feels very silky and velvety. It kept my hands moisturized for a long time and the scent is very faint. It provides intense hydration and left our nails looking really healthy. I bought the full size <3

January 14, 2021

Love aveeno but this cream didn’t do as much as hoped...

I was so excited to get a sample of Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream. I love Aveeno products and use many of them every single day. I’m afraid this cream didn’t make much of a difference. I know our hands are getting a little more damage during the pandemic, so that could be why. It went on nicely but the effects did not last. I think I would have to use a lot more to get the effects that I need. The regular Aveeno cream is still a better option for moisturizing. It is a shame because a sensitive option would be our preference 100%. Hopefully they can improve it because I would but it regularly.

Great quality moisturizer

I found this Aveeno cream to be an effective and affordable moisturizer, especially for people with dry skin who tend to go through creams/lotions/moisturizers very quickly. I really liked this product and was happy to try and, later buy the product easily at the nearest pharmacy. Compared to other dry skin moisturizers I use, this cream was 1/3 of the price and I find it just as effective. I have been using this cream for 3 months now. Love it!

Smooth Hands

This product is great. It does not have an over bearing scent! It also makes your skin super smooth for long lasting. I would recommend this to a friend.

January 13, 2021

Deep moisture that comes fragrance free

Have now tried this cream few days in a row. Its winter, and we are also all washing our hands a lot so a good cream is worth wonders. This feels very moisturizing, and absorbs pretty well but I do find it leaves a slight stickiness on my skin. Overall I am quote happy, especially since it is free of a lot of not great things; there is no fragrance, parables, steroids, or phthalate. Good moisturizing for sensitive skin.

January 13, 2021

Good moisturizer for my eczema!

This cream worked well on the eczema on my hands! Most moisturizers burn and leave a nasty film on my skin, but this one moisturized without burning, itching, or making my eczema worse. I really appreciate that it is free of fragrances, parabens and steroids!

January 13, 2021

Truly provides effective barrier to protect skin

AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream provides a silky barrier between harmful environmental elements and your skin. The moment you use it for the first time, you can almost feel your skin sighing in relief. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue. It may take some time to repair the seasonal eczema on my hands, but I believe that this will do the job! It is free of added fragrance (which is a blessing when you have scent sensitivities!), and has a faint clean smell. This sample received from ChickAdvisor will be used up within a day or two, but I will absolutely be buying a bigger bottle. #tryAveenoRST #chickadvisor

Repairs & Restores

I have to admit I am not a fan of the Aveeno line of products but decided to give it a try requesting this sample! I have a tendency to eczema and tried the sample of Aveeno restorative skin therapy cream offered by Chick Advisor and it does what it promises! Filled with prebiotic oat, aloe & provitamin B5, this cream helped restore my dry hands by coating them with an odourless non-greasy film! A plus here for sensitive or allergy prone Chicks!

Not sure yet if this will become one of my added beauty routine products but I would recommend giving it a go and maybe keep a small size in your purse or gym bag for a quick fix on dry hands!