AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

October 25, 2020

skin

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles. the body wash is amazing to shave with.

October 24, 2020

Highly recommend for anyone suffering from eczema

I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life. This has been a game changer for me. My skin has never felt this good in years. I put it on after each shower.

October 24, 2020

This is my go to cream!

Amazing products! So smooth on my skin! I have really dry and rough skin and this just makes it soft and silky! Being from Canada, the climate and temps always change which makes my skin dry and brittle. Thanks so much Aveeno for restoring my skin!

October 22, 2020

I would buy this product again foraure. It works amazing

This product really works well. I have very dry and sensitive skin I have been looking for a product that works and this works good for me. I would recommend it forsure.

October 19, 2020

Aveeno

I like this lotion. Worked very well. Found it left a bit of a residue so that was the downside but it hydrates and moisturizies very well. Would purchase again

October 02, 2020

Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream

Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream is absolutely amazing. It is very light scented and perfect if you have sensitive skin light me. It doesn't leave your skin greasy or any film, absorbs very well. Made my skin feel silky smooth and radiant! Would definitely purchase in the near future.

August 12, 2020

Aveeno is the best, as usual!

I have yet to find an Aveeno product that was not effective for me. I have dry skin all year round (extremely dry during the winter) and Aveeno is the only body lotion that soaks in with no greasy feel plus makes my skin actually feel healthier. I was really excited about this Restorative Skin Therapy and have just started using it. I'm hopeful that this will be the extra oompf my skin needs to stay hydrated for longer.