AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Soothing Cream

A good cream product that accomplishes what it says it does. A fragrance-free cream without a bunch of unpronounceable ingredients is very welcome. The cream is a nice consistency that's fairly thick but still easily spreadable. Helps to relieve my dry skin this winter, such as my hands. One downside is that at times it seems to 'sit' on the skin and doesn't fully absorb so it can feel a bit tacky, depending on how much is used, although a little does go a long way. Overall, a good cream from a trusted brand.

Elle répare vraiment!

Quand j'ai reçu l'échantillon, j'étais un peu septique sur le produit. Je me sert quotidiennement de crème pour les mains, surtout en temps de pandémie, et j'ai été agréablement surprise par les résultats de la crème et aussi qu'on ne reste pas avec les mains graisseuses. Je recommande cette crème et elle fera maintenant partie de ma pharmacie.

Very nice

This is a very nice cream, I would definitely purchase this again. it does not leave your skin feeling greasy, and non-scented so it's good to wear to work if there is anyone sensitive to smells in your office

January 04, 2021

This aveeno product is a must in our home now!

We love aveeno products in our home. We have family members with skin issues so we shop for quality products that releive and restore. This aveeno product has vitamin B5, aloe and prebiotic oats in it which I know are good healing properties right off the bat. Also free of ingredients that can irritate and prolong chronic issues with dry skin, I know as I have had issues with dry skin for years. My son has rosacea and exema so he can’t use products with pesky irritants in them. He LOVES this aveeno skin therapy cream so much he went out and purchased it! I have already suggested this cream to friends since getting ready this product to review.

Finally Something That Works

This is the first product I’ve received a sample of that I purchased in full size! This cream really works on my dry hands. With the winter cold air and allll the sanitizer and washing of my hands I was in dire need of rescue and this was it! Almost instantly my hands were healed and moisturized and it actually lasted. Didn’t stay greasy which is good cause I had to put gloves on immediately after applying to continue working. Love this stuff!

good product

Just received the product, Dec 30, 2020. I tried it over a couple days. My skin felt better than before. It was not greasy or uncomfortable feeling. It was easy to apply. It was a little thick so really had to work it in.

Amazing!!

I am in awe of this lotion! I have tried every kind of cream and lotion out there. They all work to a certain extent. But my hands were still dry. Even more so lately with all the sanitizer use. Extremely dry on the the back of my hands, cracks on my knuckles and the tips of my fingers. I got this sample in the mail and just tried it. I wish I had taken a before photo. The difference in my hands was noticeable over night. They didn't completely heal or anything, but it was an amazing start to getting back to soft smooth hands. I went out and bought large bottles for myself, my mom and my sister. I highly recommend trying it for yourself!

Best cream for winter

I received the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream free sample from CHICKADVISOR. Thank you. I used this cream on my hands and elbows for two weeks. My hands and elbows are very dry due the winter weather. This cream perfectly nourishes my dry skin. It's non greasy and fragrance free that is great for my sensitive skin. This cream is my go-to cream for winter. I will definitely buy a full size. #gotitfree #tryAveenoRST

I would buy this

The cream works well and soothes and moisturizes well. A little goes a long way. I like that it is totally fragrance free. My only complaint - it stays sticky on your hands after application.

January 04, 2021

Nourishing cream not greasy cream

Usually for skin repairing cream it leaves you with that sticky greasy feeling on your skin that you just want to wash it off as it sticks to your clothes. Especially during the winter months my hand gets extremely dry to the point where it looks white and feels like sand paper, plus it would split open like cuts. I use this at night time before i go to bed as I would fully benefit from the product with not washing my hands frequently during the day to wash away the cream. The next morning my hands feel soft and it doesn't hurt to move my fingers.