AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

January 07, 2021

Great product for very dry skin

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy repairing cream for sensitive skin is a game changer! It is the most effective cream I have used. My hands get very dry especially in the winter months and after just one use I noticed a difference. The cream absorbs easily and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy.

Great Moisture

This cream is really useful in these times as we find ourselves washing our hands a lot more often and we need to stay moisturised. I goes on really well and makes you skin feel soft and look hydrated.

New Brunswick, Canada

I will definitely buy this product!

This new product from Aveno is amazing! My skin felt regenerated after the very first use and got even better each day. I highly recommend this product, especially for those with dry, sensitive skin.

Aveeno restorative skin therapy

I am so impressed with this product! It really made a difference with my dry skin and I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who has dry damaged skin

Best Skin Theraphy

My skin can be so sensitive and dry so I am happy to received this gift! This repair cream has prebiotic oat, aloe and pro-vit B5 that gives you soft and moisturized skin. It has cooling effect you can feel that your skin is hydrated instantly!

January 06, 2021

I absolutely love this cream.

This cream made a huge difference in my skin especially with all the hand sanitizers we are using. It takes a few seconds to get it to penetrate but leaves my skin soft. I would definitely recommend this product. My son uses the regular cream but I didn't know it was available for sensitive skin. Now that I have tried it I would certainly buy it!

New Brunswick, Canada

Great for dry hands

Since having a baby my hands have been so dry from the extra washing and it being winter. My hands were dry and rough when I started using this lotion and within a few days my skin was softened up and the roughness went away. I used the lotion up my arms as well. The only thing I noticed is it was a bit sticky to touch after it soaked in. I imagined this as being a barrier it makes to protect your skin further. It just felt weird at first. Otherwise the lotion soaks in quickly, it’s not oily and there is no scent. My skin feels softer and hydrated after using it. That tight, dry feeling went away.

January 06, 2021

Works amazing and nit greasy

This cream works so well on both my and my son's ultra chapped sensitive skin without leaving a greasy residue like most extra moisturizing creams. Will definitely be buying the full size!

January 06, 2021

Great for my husband's eczema

My husband has horrible eczema on his hands which breaks into huge bleeding cracks for him. This cream kept his hands moisturized without burning from perfumes and extra ingredients.

Great Product!

I would totally recommend this product for sensitive skin. very hydrating and soothing feel of the skin especially straight out the shower when you apply it on. I would totally buy this brand next time I go shopping.