AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Repairs & Restores

I have to admit I am not a fan of the Aveeno line of products but decided to give it a try requesting this sample! I have a tendency to eczema and tried the sample of Aveeno restorative skin therapy cream offered by Chick Advisor and it does what it promises! Filled with prebiotic oat, aloe & provitamin B5, this cream helped restore my dry hands by coating them with an odourless non-greasy film! A plus here for sensitive or allergy prone Chicks!

Not sure yet if this will become one of my added beauty routine products but I would recommend giving it a go and maybe keep a small size in your purse or gym bag for a quick fix on dry hands!

A Winter Essential!

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the Aveeno Restorative Skin Cream gratis in exchange for my honest review. I have used this cream for several weeks, on a daily basis.

This unscented and thick cream works amazingly well for my dry parched hands. This cream helps to restore the skin’s moisture barrier and repair dry, sensitive skin. While it’s rich, it’s not sticky nor silicone feeling. It’s easy to work into the skin and I felt instant relief of my dry hands, even hours later.

If your looking to buy a quality cream that actually works wonders and is perfect for sensitive skins, this is it! I would definitely recommend this cream to my friend and family.

Thanks again to Aveeno and Chick Advisor

Great product

I loved this product a lot. One of my favourite. Its very skin friendly and soft. Also the smell is good not too strong so thats a plus. I would totally get it again

Fabulous

For my regular employment, I am washing my hands continuously. This fabulous product helps my hands to regain moisture and elasticity ..I have used it at night with cotton gloves and wake up with much more moisturizer hands every morning since starting to do this......wonderful, no scent...love this! ♥️

Laisse la peau douce

J'ai bien aimé cette crème, elle est non grasse ni collante, et laisse la peau douce. Ça convient aux peaux très sèches comme la mienne. Je suis certaine qu'à long terme elle peut vraiment aider les peaux craquelées et endommagées.

New favorite Aveeno Product

I have used Aveeno Daily Moisturizer all my life. My face is very sensitive. I have also tried different products that Aveeno has avialable and didn't like how they felt on my face.
    Well this product is now my favorite. Thank you for the opportunity to try

Would definitely purchase!

The Aveeno restorative repairing cream worked wonders for my dry, red hands. I’m an essential worker and am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands, leaving them dry and red. After washing I would apply the cream and let it sooth my skin. The little to no scent also worked for me. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it personally!

Good bang for your buck

I love that this has no scent. Nowadays products with lots of scent just doesn't bode well. Too many people with sensitivities and with what we are learning now... no need to add anything that is not necessary for our skin to absorb into out bodies. Quick absorption is another great quality. Nourishing....yes. The only one thing "negative" I would say is that it leaves a feeling of "something" on your skin. A light film. Not so much so that it would deter me from purchasing and using again but it is something you notice or at least I did. Thus why a 4 out of 5.

Lightweight and moisturizing

This feels more like a lotion than a cream as its quite lightweight and not too thick in consistency. I usually use thicker creams however I found this one to be just as moisturizing. It absorbs quickly so its perfect as a hand lotion. I've been using this every night lately and my hands feel very nice in the morning. It's also non-scented which I love!

Smooth, hydrating and wonderful

I got a deluxe free sample of this cream from Chickadvisor. It is wonderful. It smells good but not over powering. I have eczema on my legs and shaving only makes things worse. Since COVID I have had to go back to shaving and finding a cream that moisturizes and keeps hydration in. This cream does both. I use it everyday while my skin is still wet after the shower whether I shaved or not. Irritation, redness and dry patches have all but disappeared.