AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great moisturizing product!

I was very pleased with the restorative skin therapy repairing cream. It has a great texture and goes a long way. Not too thick or runny. My toddler's excema reacts to many lotions and creams and we had great results with this one. I love that it is not greasy and it absorbs really well. I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars as I find it has a bit of a medicated scent that I do not love. Other than the scent, I love the product.

January 13, 2021

Liked it, wish I had more!

I received a free sample of of AVEENO skin therapy cream and was able to use it a few times. I do wish I had more time to try it, as I usually don't see results until at least 30 days! It felt really good and I hope that I can squeeze the rest of my sample out to see some results

Love for my skin

I received the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy to sample. I loved the lightweight feel and how it soaked into my skin. Made my skin feel soft and replenished. Will definitely be buying in the future

January 13, 2021

Deep moisture that comes fragrance free

Have now tried this cream few days in a row. Its winter, and we are also all washing our hands a lot so a good cream is worth wonders. This feels very moisturizing, and absorbs pretty well but I do find it leaves a slight stickiness on my skin. Overall I am quote happy, especially since it is free of a lot of not great things; there is no fragrance, parables, steroids, or phthalate. Good moisturizing for sensitive skin.

January 13, 2021

Good moisturizer for my eczema!

This cream worked well on the eczema on my hands! Most moisturizers burn and leave a nasty film on my skin, but this one moisturized without burning, itching, or making my eczema worse. I really appreciate that it is free of fragrances, parabens and steroids!

January 13, 2021

Soothing skin cream that feels good

I really love Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream! It’s fragrance free and has a wonderful creamy texture. It feels very soothing on my dry winter skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great cream for dry skin.

January 13, 2021

Truly provides effective barrier to protect skin

AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream provides a silky barrier between harmful environmental elements and your skin. The moment you use it for the first time, you can almost feel your skin sighing in relief. It goes on smoothly, and doesn't leave a greasy or sticky residue. It may take some time to repair the seasonal eczema on my hands, but I believe that this will do the job! It is free of added fragrance (which is a blessing when you have scent sensitivities!), and has a faint clean smell. This sample received from ChickAdvisor will be used up within a day or two, but I will absolutely be buying a bigger bottle. #tryAveenoRST #chickadvisor

Happy hands!

I've been using this on my dry winter hands for the past couple of weeks and it has done a great job. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy at all and the hydrated feeling lasts. I really appreciate not having any perfumey smell as well. I've even used it on my face at night and not had any adverse reaction to it! I received this product free to try from ChickAdvisor.

Repairs & Restores

I have to admit I am not a fan of the Aveeno line of products but decided to give it a try requesting this sample! I have a tendency to eczema and tried the sample of Aveeno restorative skin therapy cream offered by Chick Advisor and it does what it promises! Filled with prebiotic oat, aloe & provitamin B5, this cream helped restore my dry hands by coating them with an odourless non-greasy film! A plus here for sensitive or allergy prone Chicks!

Not sure yet if this will become one of my added beauty routine products but I would recommend giving it a go and maybe keep a small size in your purse or gym bag for a quick fix on dry hands!

A Winter Essential!

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the Aveeno Restorative Skin Cream gratis in exchange for my honest review. I have used this cream for several weeks, on a daily basis.

This unscented and thick cream works amazingly well for my dry parched hands. This cream helps to restore the skin’s moisture barrier and repair dry, sensitive skin. While it’s rich, it’s not sticky nor silicone feeling. It’s easy to work into the skin and I felt instant relief of my dry hands, even hours later.

If your looking to buy a quality cream that actually works wonders and is perfect for sensitive skins, this is it! I would definitely recommend this cream to my friend and family.

Thanks again to Aveeno and Chick Advisor