AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Feels so good

With Needing to wash my hands so often they are so dry and uncomfortable. This moisturizer has literally fixed my hands. They are no longer dry and feel back to normal. This non greasy cream is definitely a keeper Time to stock up

Great Moisture

This cream is really useful in these times as we find ourselves washing our hands a lot more often and we need to stay moisturised. I goes on really well and makes you skin feel soft and look hydrated.

Alright

I received this product for free through the product review club. I’ve been using it now for 2 weeks. With the pandemic, my workplace requires us to use hand sanitizer every 5 minutes all day. I rely on a good hand cream! Unfortunately this product doesn’t work as well as I’d like.
    I like the fact that it has no fragrance or smell. I like how smooth it is, and it stays on your hands for quite a long time, even with repeated sanitization. I like how cool it is on my hands, it’s not sticky at all!
    The only reason I wouldn’t buy again is because it works to keep moisture on my palms and the backs of my hands but not on my finger tips and around my nails. It has a silky texture that is nice initially, but I don’t like the coating it leaves on the services I touch.

New Brunswick, Canada

I will definitely buy this product!

This new product from Aveno is amazing! My skin felt regenerated after the very first use and got even better each day. I highly recommend this product, especially for those with dry, sensitive skin.

Fast acting results

Goes on greasy with an immediate soothing effect but dries like a heavy coating you feel protected but almost stiff like a wax. I have taken a before and after picture of my hands which are badly damaged from working in esthetics industry and constantly washing hands. Within 3 days there are signs of improvement. Since the sample was generous I continue to use and after 7? days more incredible results. Take a look this is better than anything i could write. I am sold. I have tried numerous creams and even prescription cream this is hands down the best result.

Powerful for the cold

Powerful moisturizing cream for the cold!
    Does not leave skin oily, leaves the skin soft, gentle perfume, easy to apply
    Good for use on dry skin and on cold days!

January 07, 2021

Great for very dry skin - but not whole body

I received this mini free sample from ChickAdvisor recently. This lotion works well on very dry skin. No scent which I appreciate, not even the slight glue-type scent that some "unscented" products seem to have. I used it several days in a row on my elbows which were very dry and flaky. It absorbed within about a minute and had no sticky or greasy residue and seemed to marginally improve my skin which other lotions had been unable to do.
    HOWEVER.. it should only be used on very dry areas. When I used it on my whole body (where my skin was just dry from winter - not super dry or flaky), I found it left my a very sticky residue on my skin up until I showered the following day.
    So it works really well if you just use it for those especially dry areas, but it's not an everyday whole body moisturizer.

January 07, 2021

I like it but nothing special

Its pretty good! I think my favourite part about it was that it was so light and really absorbed into your skin. It wasnt greasy and didnt have a powerful odour! However like the title of my review, its nothing special, ive used very similar creams. It does provide instant relief for dry skin (i used it on my hands) but nothing long term that ive noticed.

Aveeno restorative skin therapy

I am so impressed with this product! It really made a difference with my dry skin and I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who has dry damaged skin

January 07, 2021

Fast absorbing and not greasy

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream has no scent and is very fast absorbing. It doesn't leave any residue or grease like other thick repairing cream. I put it all over my body and it keeps it moisturized for hours.