AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

My hands are so soft!

This cream was a perfect size to toss in my purse. I've used it so much since I'm always sanitizing my hands in the pandemic. It's not greasy at all, it absorbs easily and it doesn't leave my hands slippery. It is also scent free, so I can use it at work too. I love it. I will definitely purchase a bottle when this one is gone to keep in my drawer at work. I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

J'ai adoré cette crème !

En particulier l'hiver, j'ai la peau très sèche, en particulier les jambes. Ma peau est tellement qu'elle me démange et cela est très désagréable. J'ai donc testé cette crème et je peux confirmer que l'effet apaisant a été immédiat. Plus de démangeaison et ma peau est douce et hydratée pour au moins 24 heures. Je conseille vivement cette crème.

Not greasy!

Not greasy, no residue left on hands, I hate when my hands are left greasy and this one didn’t do that at all! Very mild smell which was also nice, not perfume like

January 07, 2021

So smooth, without the sneezing

Aveeno restorative skin care repairing cream was more than I expected. I love avino's products. They are on the expensive side, but they're definitely worth it. My son is allergic to a lot of products with perfumes and additives in them. The Aveeno restorative lotion did not activate his sensitive skin at all. He also has eczema. Flares up constantly in the winter. I don't like using the steroid cream that the doctor gives us, so I thought I'd try this new cream that I received the sample of. It worked wonderfully. I will be. Buying Aveeno restorative Skin Therapy repairing cream on the regular.

Soft Skin

I love the fact that there is no fragrance so it doesn't compete with my other fragrances. It goes on smoothly and leaves skin feeling soft, plumper and non greasy.

Great dry skin reliever

Works amazingly well to combat dry skin. Winters in New Brunswick are harsh on my hands. The frequent hand washing dries them out too. This cream is a hand saver! No longer suffer from cracked, dry skin. Definitely recommend to anyone suffering from dry hands

January 07, 2021

Great product for very dry skin

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy repairing cream for sensitive skin is a game changer! It is the most effective cream I have used. My hands get very dry especially in the winter months and after just one use I noticed a difference. The cream absorbs easily and doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy.

So good!

This is so moisturizing for my very dry skin!!! My skin was literally cracking but this saved it! Now my hands are so so smooth and I love it so much!!!

Truly a repairing cream!

I was very impressed with the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream! I used this sample for a over 10 consecutive days, so that I could provide an accurate review.
    In particular, I used this moisturizer on my forearms, as they are the part of my body that are most sensitive and require extra attention.

The cream is fast-absorbing which is great because I didn’t need to worry about oil stains. I also loved the fact that it was a rich yet not very thick cream, and that my skin felt moisturized yet able to breathe!

Very effective in providing relief to sensitive skin!

Will purchase!

It really works!

Aveeno made another great product.
    I have used this just on my arms to compare to the rest of my body with no lotion and wow is my skin ever soft now.
    I am also trying it on my daughters ankles as they have Eczema and so far so good.
    We live in a very cold and dry climate so good skin care is a must.
    No fragrance makes a huge difference as well.
    No gross greasy feel after application either.
    The package design and colour is overall nice as well.
    I recommend this.
    The only thing,
    I wish the sample was fuller, i can't get this locally.