AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 09, 2020

If you hate fragrances, this product is for you

As a person with sensitive skin, I find that lotions with fragrances would cause irritation. This lotion has everything you need and nothing that you do not need!

Restorative cream

Aveen restorative skin therapy went on smooth and creamy.
    My skin felt nurished and less dry

Skin as soft as a baby

I've tried this repairing cream for 2 days now and I already see a difference! Winter dries out my skin so badly so I'm always on the hunt for something that will help smooth and moisturize my skin and this product is great! It's fragrance free and supper easy to apply. The only downside is I found it a bit oily but other than that my skin feels great! Super excited to see what it does after a few more days of using it! Definitely recommend for this winter to those who suffer from dry skin like me!

Hands So Soft

I used this lotion on my hands and arms as they have been so dried out due to washing them so often. It really soothed my skin and didn’t pinch, like a lot of the store brand lotions usually do to my skin. My hands and arms were left very soft and moisturizer. I will keep using my sample and buy more when I’m finished to use throughout the rest of the winter.

Lotion locks-in moisture

I was impressed with how hydrating this lotion was. My dry hands felt moisturized and the formula was heavy and long lasting. No scent, so it's great for sensitize skin!

December 09, 2020

An Amazing Product For Dry Skin!

This repairing cream has been the best product I have found in creams. It is suitable for sensitive skin it really doesn't have a fragrance and it's really natural which is why I like it. It really did help my repair dry, sensitive skin in one use. I also liked how it had Prebiotic oat, aloe, and pro-vitamin B5, it wasn't like any other Skin Therapy I have had. This is really good for people who do not like fragrance, it is really nice and it does not feel oily or sticky.

Non-greasy, truly unscented

I received a sampe of Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest reivew.

I often find that 'unscented' creams really mean they didn't add additional fragrance, but there's still a smell. This one is truly unscented. It smells like nothing - in a good way. It also has a very nice thick formula, somewhat gel-like. It absorbs quickly and didn't leave any residue behind. I only got a small tube so can't comment on the long term effects, but short term it helped with dry-feeling skin.

December 09, 2020

is stronger then other creams buy still sinsitive

I love the feel of this it feels like its sticking and staying without a mess and absorbs in good I even tried it on my dry nose

December 09, 2020

Smooth, moisturizing and rich!

I loved this lotion, it is much thicker than their normal formula to provide extra moisturization. I wore it for the entire day and my skin stayed moisturized the entire time. I love Aveeno because I have sensitive skin and it does not react to this lotion. This lotion is fragrance-free so it can be worn to work or other places which don't allow scents due to allergies. It also relieved itchy patches on my skin. I will definitely be re-purchasing!

Amazing

Great product use daily after my shower. Have already used most of bottle and bought a back up