AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

December 27, 2020

On ne se trompe pas avec Aveeno !

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer ce produit gratuitement ! Très bonne crème hydratante. Cependant, attention à la quantité, car le produit peu être gras. Je recommande ce produit pour les mains très sèche et les ongles qui ont besoin d’hydratation.

So soft skin!

Thank you for choosing me to review Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy. I love it! After multiple days of hand sanitizer my hands were red, and dried right out. Thanks to Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy my hands are soft, and my skin feels great! This cream is scent free so an excellent choice while on the go as I want to be scent aware for those who are sensitive to scents. Especially my Mom in-law who is a lung transplant patient. #Gotitfree to review

Always a Great Cream

Aveeno is a brand that I trust, & this new cream is just as great as I expected. I love that it doesn't have a perfume scent & moisturizes my hands without added grease.

Miracle Cream

Between being outdoors constantly and mega usage of hand sanitizer, sure has taken its toll on my hands..
    From cracked red itchy skin to baby soft with a bit of red has been an absolute miracle for any cream to achieve so quickly. The non greasy feeling after each application makes it a lot easier to continue on with daily activities..
    The facts of fragrance free, parabens, steroids, and phthalates is a huge bonus with the sensitive skin I cope with on a daily basis..
    The photos speak for themselves, daily life has become a lot more comfy and that I am in the right direction for my skin to heal!!
    Thank you #chickadvisor and #aveeno for the sample of #tryAveenoRST repairing cream, in return I submit an honest review..
    Highly recommend this fantabulous product

love it!

I always like using aveeno. Now, it's even better as they have 'cleaner' ingredients. i find my skin very dry especially during winter so i always have to use cream. But i like this one as it doesn't make my hands too oily or leaving with a heavy feeling. So i'll be a repeat customer.

December 27, 2020

Great cream for dry hands

My hands have been so cracked from excessively washing and sanitizing thanks to COVID, I started using this product every night before bed and it’s made a huge difference in my skin !

Smooth and not greasy

I was pleasantly surprised by the cream. I’m usually pretty picky about products because I hate when it leaves a greasy film. This lotion applied smooth and left my skin feeling light and hydrated.

Fantastic

I’m completely satisfied with this product. I usually use a different brand but I will be buying this one as well. Even my husband really liked it. I love how easily it absorbs and made my skin so soft. I even used on my feet and was very satisfied

Great product 👌

I am in love with this aveeno restorative skin therapy cream. It relieved my absolutely dry and itching hands right away. My doctor prescribed me a medicine cream that has steroids in it but since I samples this one. I am never going back to my older one. This is the most safest way to hydrate my hands and feet that needs regular conditioning especially in winters. This is actually very effective and apparently the most easily found solution over the counter for very mild to mild eczema prone skin. I tried aveeno eczema care too but this one just stands out as its isn't sticky atall. It absorbs into the skin right away leaving your skin feeling all drenched in moisture and relieved. It doesn't have a fragrance too that may interfere with any kind of allergies. I'm in love with this. Thankyou @aveeno for such an innovative product.

Really moisturising

During winter season our skin needs super hydration. If you are looking for a cream that is really hydrating and makes your skin super soft then look no further. My skin gets really dry during winters so this product is best for me ! #tryAveenoRST