AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Love it!

I absolutely love Aveeno. All there products satisfy my needs above and beyond. Its not badly priced either and usually always in stock .I really like this Aveeno Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. This repairing cream left my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.

Very moisturizing!

Great product! I use it as a face moisturizer in the morning and works amazing. Leaves face hydrated and repaired. Product especially good for dry skin, helps restore natural moisture back into face. Love the added vitamin B5.

Overall, would definitely recommend and repurchase.

December 12, 2020

Another Amazing Product From Aveeno!!

Well what can I say besides this lotion is wonderful and will be an addition to my skin care routine in the near future. So lightweight and mild smelling with the calming touch of aloe. Gentle enough that I even used it on my face and as someone with rosacea this speaks volumes. I love the ingredients and definitely recommend this product as it has helped my dry and sensitive skin already

I love it very similar to Cerave Moisturizer

I tried this for a week my hands felt smooth. It’s slightly greasy. I’m not used to that but it was very minimal. I like that there’s no scent. I don’t particularly like scented lotions. Consistency was great too. Not to thick and easily spreadable.

AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing

I used this on my hands because when the colder weather comes it seems my hands get very dry and they crack after using Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream my hands are so soft and they don't sting. I will definitely buy this because I have tried other products and they either sting and burn and don't repair them.

It was okay

I was giving the AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream as a sample to try it out and provide my honest opinion. Well, I do love AVEENO products and this one was no different. It went on smooth and didn't leave that "sticky, I just put on lotion" feeling. The only thing that I disliked about it and so did my girls was the smell. Usually AVEENO has a nice, light smell but this one, as one of my twins put it, "smells like playdoh".

Amazing cream

My hands get so cracked in the winter and nothing works as well as this. Within 1 application my cracked hands are soft again. If I forget to put more on the next day my hands are still moisturized from the previous application.

Astonishing!

Wow! I’m actually extremely surprised, no smell what so ever for people who are( light to sense) it truly lives up to as stated. My skin hasn’t felt this soft in ages! I highly recommend this for babies as well, or children. I know my kids have very dry skin and I was able to use it on both my kids without any reactions. Leaves a beautiful glow on your skin, and is absolutely silky soft! I would highly recommend this product.

Works great 👍

This cream came on time where the winter weather and the new normal of using sanitizers can harm the skin barrier and leave it dry, this cream does restore the barrier and keep hands from chapping and the aloe ingredient is perfect for sensitive skin because it doesn't irritated it

Smooth Aveeno Lotion

This restorative aveeno cream is lovely! its non greasy and leaves no residue on the skin, it blends in nicely! Leave my skin softer feeling! It is absorbed into the skin as soon as you massage it on. Its a great product, Aveeno is a great brand!