AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Perfect cream

#tryAveenoRST Received this sample to try and I absolutelly love it! Not greasy, releived dry skin, great on hands, and of great importance...it is not heavily scented. Great for a person that is scent-sensitive, or someone that needs dry skin relief without , but does not want the added scent.

Gentle moisturizer

This moisturizer goes on smoothly and is not greasy at all! It's definitely great during the winter months as your skin gets dry. It works well and I would definitely consider buying it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

My new favourite lotion

Leaves your hands silky smooth, it soaks in instantly so it doesn’t leave a slimy feeling on your skin. It is now my go to for lotions. A little goes a long way so you won’t need to apply repeatedly throughout the day.

The Best Moisturizer!

I absolutely LOVE this product! I work in healthcare and am constantly washing my hands - to the point where they are extremely dry and the skin even cracks at times. This product has restored my skin to its pre-COVID state - - lovely, soft, well hydrated and healthy. I cannot wait to purchase a large bottle of this moisturizer so that I can use on my entire body. There is no scent which is lovely because I am scensitive to strong scents and the cream absorbes quickly into the skin without leaving any type of greasy residue. I strongly recommend this product!!

Perfect for dry hands

I am so excited to get to try this repairing cream. Its fragrance free, it applys thin and drys fast. It came when I needed some cream. With all the hand washing we are doing in 2020. My hands are so dry. Aveeno restorative skin therapy is really helping. Thanks so much Aveeno for this sample. It is the perfect size to keep in my purse, for when and where I need it.

I have reviewed this product for a honest review. #ad #feeeproduct

Absolutely amazing

Such a nourishing cream, gives you an instant feel of hydration and nourishment. It’s very soothing for my dry skin, especially with winters hitting hard, this cream works as a protective shield for your skin and helps your skin to repair and lock the moisture. I am amazed on how wonderful this formula is that it is non-greasy, light weight yet provides the perfect moisture. Highly recommend it to everyone looking for a good moisturiser.

Okay

#gotforfree This cream couldn't have arrived at a better time with the pandemic going on right now my hands are so dry from all the washing and hand sanitizer I have been using. I loved the fact that after using it it made my hands feel nice and soft and they didn't look dry. I didn't like that it looked and felt greasy.

Intense Moisturizer

This cream felt so cooling and rich on my skin that it felt like instant healing. It not only softens the skin but heals the dry areas immensely. It felt so good that it makes me want to use this again and again. No more dry skin itches for me thanks to Aveeno.

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy

I’ve been looking for a cream that’s not so greasy for my face and definitely this is the one!OMG! This is definitely a 10 in my books. I’ve tried a lot in my time there are so many products out there that just don’t do the amazing work as this product does!! Everything I tried was way too greasy that in a few days I broke out with a few pimples MY AGE!?! Thx! For absolutely letting me try this cream.

Soothing

This cream arrived at the perfect time! My skin was irritated and I had a small rash on my wrist. A couple of days of AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream soothed and repaired my skin. It's a thick and creamy product that will definitely be purchased.