AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Honest Review

I was happy it was unscented. I put a little on my fingers to feel the texture. In my opinion, it feel like a balm. You only need a little bit. It goes a long way. I put it on my arms and it soaked in to the skin very fast. It's not greasy.I couldn't stop rubbing my arms because they are so soft. My elbows are really dry so I put more product there. They are not rough but smooth now. I also appreciate the $2.00 coupon. I will be buying this.I absolutely love. This product. Thank you Aveeno for the free sample.
    #tryAveenRST #tryforfree

Effective Moisturizer

Very smooth moisturizer that blends in quickly. I would definitely buy this product to keep on every sink in the house! It does not make my hands feel gross and uncomfortable.

I like it!

I really like this cream and how it feels on my skin, it's nice for my skin and smell ok too.

Love Aveeno Products

I received this as a sample from Chickadvisor, and glad I did. This is a lovely, unscented, moisturizing, silky smooth, yet not heavy or greasy product, I will definitely purchase! Thank you for letting me try this, I will most definitely add this to my purchases moving forward.

Leaves hands super soft

Just tried this lotion sample. I often get eczema on my hands in the winter and can really see this product helping me with its beneficial ingredients like prebiotic oat and aloe. It leaves a really soft, buttery texture on my hands and soaks into the skin super quickly, not leaving any sort of oily residue what-so-ever, which is usually my biggest annoyance with hand creams. It's nice that it's not formulated with fragrance either. I think the oat and aloe probably adds the smallest hint of natural smell but it's not noticeable at all. Definitely going to continue using this one! It's lovely.

December 10, 2020

My sensitive hands are fans !

In the cold winter months my hands get so sore and itchy. Using this cream it went on smooth and my skin instantly felt soothed. It significantly reduced the redness. It wasn't greasy either.

December 10, 2020

Makes your skin feel soft!

I love this product, i recieved a free sample and i love it. My skin feels so soft. I also love that it is free of fragrance, parabens and steriods. It is a great repairing cream, so if you get dry hands like me this works wonders. I highly recommend it.

Soothing

I love Aveeno products, they make great products. This restorative skin therapy is amazing it has a cooling sensation when applied. It’s not greasy, there’s no scent to it. Works great on my sensitive skin.

1.3/5

Disappointed

Let me start by saying that I normally love Aveeno products, I'm a fan. I had high hopes for the Restorative Skin Therapy cream. I used it 3-4 times a day on my hands, as they are my primary problem with severe dryness and finger splits. The cream absorbs well, I am able to use my tablet afterwards without tacky fingerprints. My hands felt soft for a short time, but soon returned to being dry and I have more new splits on my fingertips since using this. I'm afraid for me this product does not provide enough moisture, healing or extended comfort, and does not aid in prevention of dryness and damaged skin.

Pretty good moisturizer

I have terribly dry skin during winters and other moisturizers make my sensitive skin go red and rashy. Which is why im a huge fan of aveeno moisturizer. It just sinks into the skin and makes it super smooth