AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Excellente crème

Finalement reçu la crème Aveeno..... excellente crème pour peau sèche, non graisseuse et non parfumée . Parfaite pour ma peau qui est sèche surtout aux niveaux des jambes. Je vais la racheter c’est certain! Mais aussi certainement je vais essayer celle anti démangeaison pour mes jambes......

December 26, 2020

Good product, didn’t do what I hoped for

I used this product primarily for my hands since I have been washing them a lot and they’ve been pretty dry. I like that this is an unscented product and that it isn’t very greasy like some lotions can be. Overall, it isn’t as moisturizing as I would like.

Love it

Received this product from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. It is a great product for my dry and cracked skin. I suffer from dryness and itchy skin issues in the winter. This product has fixed most my dry skin and stay hydrated. I have used it for tow weeks and no allergies reaction! It also doesn't feel greasy or leave a film residue on your hands.

December 26, 2020

Ugly scaly feet made pretty again

My feet are not pretty. They is a lot of flaking peeling skin on both feet. I usually hide them away because they're an embarrassing part of my body. This moisturizer felt great on my feet and immediately you can see the difference.

December 26, 2020

Makes your hands so soft!

This is so perfect for winter. It made my hands so soft and kept them that way for hours. My hands get so dry during the winter. The sample I received for free was the perfect size for my purse so I carry it with me everywhere. The scent was light. I would recommend this product

December 26, 2020

Love the natural and simplicity of the real product

I would appreciate the product as this is as real and natural as the brand claims.love the product without harmful chemicals. Makes skin soft and smooth by restoring the moisture.Awesome for sensitive skin that cannot tolerate harsh ingredients.
    Thanks

Miracle cream!

I really enjoyed this sample. My hands are so dry in winter they crack and bleed. When i received this sample i started to apply once in the morning and once at night. After two days you can really notice a difrence, my skin is not cracking and bleeding anymore and the dryness is not as bad. I beleive after a few more uses my hands will be nice and soft again. I also love that it is fragrance free since u cannot use most products with harsh smells. I highly recommend this product , it really works and a little goes a very long way. You will not be disappointed
    #tryaveenoRST
    I got this product free for my honest review.

Parfais pour l'hiver québécois

J'ai eu la chance de tester la nouvelle crème réparatrice pour peau sensible Restorative Skin Therapy de Aveeno. Elle est parfaite pour nos hivers québécois. Avec les écarts de chaud et de froid, mes mains ont tendance à devenir sèches et à fendiller, mais avec cette nouvelle crème, ma peau est restée belle et douce. En plus d'être réparatrice, elle est sans parfum, sans parabène, sans stéroïde et sans phtalate. Elle est composée d'avoine probiotique, d'aloès et de provitamine B5. De plus, j'ai la sensation qu'elle laisse une mince couche de protection sur mes mains après l'application pour aider à garder la peau hydratée et élément très important pour moi, elle est non grasse. On aime !

Moisturizing Aveeno Hand Cream

I love Aveeno products, so I was really excited that Chick Advisor chose me to review Aveeno's Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. Between the Manitoba cold weather, washing my hands because of baby, and sanitizing because of COVID, my hands are super dry. This Aveeno product really helped to soothe that and keep my hands moisturized. Overall it is a great product and I would recommend it, but the only downside for me personally is that it didn't absorb as well as other Aveeno products. It is not overly greasy though.
    This review is of my own opinion.

Soft ans silky smooth

I love this cream. I use it only on my hands and it always makes them fell soft and not greasy. And it also doesn't have an overpowering scent which is great since I am picky with fragrances