AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love it !

Obsessed already and just from the little sample. Perfect timing for the winter too ! 10/10

Best Moisturizer ever

This product is the best moisturizer skin therapy I have ever tried. Not lying. It leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth even after one use. I was very amazed at how your skin soaks it up and leaves it silky smooth with no greasy feel. I recommend this product to anyone

Amazing lotion

I have very dry cracked hands & this helps to moisturize it and keep them from getting crackers

Love Aveeno

This is one of the best creams that I have used. Lightweight, fragrance free and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I have very sensitive skin and I am able to use Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy cream without any reactions. It's fast absorbing as well and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy

Super Moisturizing!

I am a huge cream and lotion advocate and have tried many, many brands!
    I am very happy with this Aveeno product!

I work in the healthcare industry where my hands and wrists need to be washed Multiple times throughout the day and my skin, especially in winter, becomes very dry and cracked. With most creams, I need to reapply frequently.
    When I used this cream, it immediately soaked in without a sticky, greasy feeling and my skin instantly felt moisturized.
    My hands also have begun to dry out due to winter weather and this cream literally started to 'heal' my hands. After using it for a couple days, I can already see the 'cracks' in my hands starting to fade. I'm really impressed with this cream!
    I would fully recommend it to anyone suffering dry and cracked skin.
    Only thing I would like as an option is a nice light scent. I'm not a huge fan of unscented products but the fact this cream works, trumps my scent concern!

December 07, 2020

My hands have never been smoother!

My hands get super dry in the winter and this lotion is a life saver. Moisturizes without making my hands greasy. I love that there’s no scent to it as well.

Great product

I really enjoyed this cream. Its nongreasy, fragarance-free and it really works.i suffer from eczema in the cold months and since I've been using this, my skin is clear.

Good product i like it

Very good product i think it is worth it for the money value that it has. Leaves your skin feeling soft and shiny. Good job. The sample was such a fun size and it had a lot which i liked

Absolutely amazing!!

I received this as a sample and will definitely be buying more of the actual product it works amazing it’s so hard to find a cream to work for my dry hands and it doesn’t have a perfume scent which I love. I’m so happy I found a lotion that works :)
    Would give this a 10 star if I could

Dry hands

The Aveeno restorative skin therapy Cream makes my dry sensible hands feel so soft.