AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Crème parfaite

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette crème. Comme elle est sans odeur, elle convient à toutes les peaux. La texture est agréable et légère. La crème pénètre rapidement dans la peau et l'hydrate en profondeur, sans laisser de film gras ou collant.

AVEENO RESTORATIVE SKIN THERAPY- SENSITIVE SKIN- REPAIRING

Je trouve que cette creme est excellente, d'ailleus comme tous les produits aveeno.Je trouve que cette creme est excellente pour les mains seches, en plus elle a une bonne senteur tres faible et douce.

Recommended

AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream is recommended for anyone with dry skin who would like to take care of this concern of theirs. It was relieving. I liked it. It had no strong smells.

Excellent Product

This is an excellent product. I would recommend AVEENO Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. It relieved my dry skin. When I used it, my skin felt less dry.

Drink for your skin

I loved the Aveeno Restorative Skin Repairing Cream. I did just that with 1 application. It is like an invisible layer over the skin protecting the skin. Went to bed with dry chapped skin & got up with my skin back to normal. Got thirsty skin? Give it a drink. Apply Aveeno Restorative Skin Repairing Cream.

Soothing, Light, and Non-greasy

A huge thank you to ChickAdvisor for sending me a sample of the AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream to test out. I love this fast absorbing, light weight, cream/gel. This is fast absorbing, non-greasy, hydrating. I have used this cream both on my face, neck and hands because it's so versatile. I've been wearing a lot of itchy sweaters and turtle necks and this has been irritating my neck so this cream has been a life saver in soothing the itchiness. I also appreciate the prebiotic aspect of the cream because I heard this is highly beneficially to the flora and fauna of the skin's barrier.

Good Product

Fragrance free smooth cream. Absorbs quick and leaves a soft silky skin. I would recommend this cream to anyone with normal or dry skin. Good quality product.

Great cream!

I recieved this to try and it came at the perfect time. Winter makes my skin dry and itchy but this cream helped tremendously and I just ran out and will buy this on my next shopping trip.

Aveeno can do no wrong!

This cream is a savior for my dry and sensitive skin, especially in the Winter! It helps soothe and hydrate my skin, and is a good remedy for itching and dry patches. I love that it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin. However, I didn't find this particular product more effective or powerful than the other Aveeno creams.

Provides Good Moisture

I received a free sample of this product through the Product Review Club! I've used it now for a week and it does provide decent moisture and protection with the cold. It has more of a gel feeling than a cream feeling when being applied but works well. I didn't experience the same dryness. I would definitely consider buying this product in full size.