Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

This rich, fragrance free body wash truly moisturizes as it cleans, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. The unique formula has no added fragrance and combines natural oatmeal — long known for its skin soothing benefits — with rich emollients and gentle cleansers, so it holds in moisture even after you rinse to soothe dry, itchy skin. The creamy body wash lathers gently and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic.

January 12, 2018

more affordable and gentle on sensitive skin

I like this product because it's affordable and gentle on my skin. I have found other products that work well and are cheaper but I prefer Aveeno whenever possible.

October 03, 2017

SKIN RELIEF BODY WASH

I have been using this product for years. this product helps the skin from dryness and feeling smooth. this is a great product for anyone that has dryness,itchy skin, due to dryness, Aveeno works!

October 02, 2017

Great product

I use this bodywash for my daughter and it works well with her skin. Her skin tends to be on more of the dry side. This bodywash cleanses her skin without stripping it and leaves it soft and hydrated. Great for sensitive skin.

July 26, 2017

Bon produit pour réduire les problèmes de peau qui démange

Je suis en amour depuis longtemps avec les produits aveeno. Non seulement ils procurent à la peau une sensation de propreté et d'hydratation, mais aussi sont très efficace contre les démangeaisons du au rasage ou les piqûres d'insectes durant l'été . L'odeur de ce produit est très souple et ne sent pas énormément fort donc très doux pour les peaux sensibles comme la mienne. De plus, les produits aveeno sont souvent recommandés par les dermatologistes pour leur efficacité sur la peau sensible. Un petit plus à avoir à porter de main lorsque vous prenez une douche.

May 27, 2017

I love it! I've tried a lot of other products before this one for my skin but nothing seemed to work, this one Leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed after using it.. It's very gentle as well, highly recommend!

May 24, 2017

j'ai carrément tomber en amour avec la senteur, j'ai acheter parce que sa sentait bon!!!
    Et depuis je peux pu m'en séparer!!! c'est MON préférer!! ma petite treat juste pour moi

May 21, 2017

Used this body wash last winters and it was amazing. I had a problem of dryness in winters even with using body wash n a dry skin body lotion but after using this product with lotion no more dryness and itching.

May 15, 2017

I use this product regularly, even replacing my shave gel with it. I find I get double the effectiveness by using it to shave my legs and it is more cost effective. It serves as a wash but also works wonders as a shave gel. I need only the smallest amount. It lathers beautifully and washes off without leaving a film behind. I will continue to use this for years to come.

May 11, 2017

This Aveeno body way is very nourishing. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth with a plain but pleasant scent. Perfect for more sensitive skin types or time when your skin might just need a little extra TLC. Good quality body wash 10/10 would recommend.

May 01, 2017

Tried many different body wash due to skin irritation and finally read about Aveeno skin relief body wash and gave it a try. Really liked it and it helped with my skin irritation as I have very sensitive skin.