Aveeno skin relief, body wash Reviews
#49 in Bath & Body

September 26, 2021

Aveeno Skin Relief Holds Up!

This product saved me from itchy dry skin. I was constantly feeling dried out trying a few different soaps and body washes. I LOVE Aveeno products and have been using for years. So once I found a 3 pack of this body wash at Costco, I decided to try it out and haven’t switched since.

I no longer have itchy skin, it also pairs well with the Aveeno Skin Relief lotion!

June 16, 2021

Great new find

I would buy this product again. I really liked how simple the ingredients list is and it doesnt irritate my skin at all when i tried it out and that is very important to me

March 10, 2021

Save my skin in winter

My skin is very dry and in the winter it gets worse. I love this product because it helps to hydrate my skin in a quick way that it is during the bath. I use it every day.
    This body wash has a good price and I love the product has no smell. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

January 31, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive skin and most body washes irritate my skin, since I started using the aveeno body washes my skin is way less itchy and dry I definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin or eczema

January 11, 2021

Calming effect

Firstl body wash from Aveeno, it has a smell that helps me calm down. It is fragrance free and still has a amazing smell that helps my body smell nice. It helps my dry skin, and helps relief itchy skin. Of course the cleansing is great, would recommend.