Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 683 in Body Wash

This rich, fragrance free body wash truly moisturizes as it cleans, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. The unique formula has no added fragrance and combines natural oatmeal — long known for its skin soothing benefits — with rich emollients and gentle cleansers, so it holds in moisture even after you rinse to soothe dry, itchy skin. The creamy body wash lathers gently and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic.

May 27, 2017

I love it! I've tried a lot of other products before this one for my skin but nothing seemed to work, this one Leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed after using it.. It's very gentle as well, highly recommend!

May 24, 2017

j'ai carrément tomber en amour avec la senteur, j'ai acheter parce que sa sentait bon!!!
    Et depuis je peux pu m'en séparer!!! c'est MON préférer!! ma petite treat juste pour moi

May 21, 2017

Used this body wash last winters and it was amazing. I had a problem of dryness in winters even with using body wash n a dry skin body lotion but after using this product with lotion no more dryness and itching.

May 15, 2017

I use this product regularly, even replacing my shave gel with it. I find I get double the effectiveness by using it to shave my legs and it is more cost effective. It serves as a wash but also works wonders as a shave gel. I need only the smallest amount. It lathers beautifully and washes off without leaving a film behind. I will continue to use this for years to come.

May 11, 2017

This Aveeno body way is very nourishing. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth with a plain but pleasant scent. Perfect for more sensitive skin types or time when your skin might just need a little extra TLC. Good quality body wash 10/10 would recommend.

May 01, 2017

Tried many different body wash due to skin irritation and finally read about Aveeno skin relief body wash and gave it a try. Really liked it and it helped with my skin irritation as I have very sensitive skin.

February 04, 2017

Aveeno is a brand i really love ...a small amount goes a long way ..so worth the extra dollar ..this cleans and hydrates locking in moisture ..no need for lotion after this body wash

February 04, 2017

I love this product!!! I love that it's coconut scented. It's my favorite scent and knowing that Aveeno has coconut makes me more likely to buy it. The price is good too

January 10, 2017

This body wash actually helped my dry itchy skin. After using it twice, I felt a difference. I have very itchy skin, especially in the winter months - which are upon me now - and this body wash definitely helped with the itchiness. Will definitely purchase again!

December 19, 2016

I received this as a gift and I really like it. It's really gentle and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. I usually use it in the winter and I can tell the difference. I used to have really dry skin in the winter but not anymore!