Avène Hydrance Optimal Hydrating Serum Reviews
#138 in Serums

October 28, 2017

It was okay and not exceptional for this brand

I have used some of Avene facial products before and really liked their cleansing oil. I was excited to try this one and got the full sized version with pump but so disappointed as did not notice any improvement in skin tone, texture and minimal hydration especially for a serum. It didn't irritate my skin and no noticeable scent as promised. It is somewhat pricey with little benefit after using the whole bottle. Packaging is nice as no issues with the pump and heavy plastic bottle which feels almost like glass so feels lux in the hand. However, I won't be buying again as more like a facial lotion than concentrated serum.

September 25, 2016

I like this serum, it works well. It dries very quickly and I can get on with putting on my makeup with very little waiting. I do notice that my skin appears more hydrated when I use this. I was using the Vichy serum before this, but I think I'll switch.

September 08, 2016

This is my current go to serum. I am in love with it. I like the pump applicator on the bottle. It gives me the right amount with each pump. The application is smooth and flawless. Super fast to absorb and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky like a lot of other serums do. I use it both day and night in my skin care routine.