Good

Avon Foot Works Cracked Heel Relief Cream Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

Helps to soften calluses, leaving feet feeling smooth and moisturized. Heals dry and cracked skin, fights infection. 24-hour moisturization. Provides first aid relief with soothing lidocaine.

April 30, 2017

This is a great cheap product to combat dry heels and feet effectively.
    The cream itself is semi thick and odorless, comes is a small tube that is easy to squeeze out a small amount and lather on your heels. For me, I have extremely dry and cracked heels, this foot cream does not work immediately for me, and most don't. I find it works best when I let my feet soak in a foot bath, softening the hard skin, filing/grinding my heels down as much as possible and then applying this foot cream. I apply quite a bit, leaving the cream sit on-top of the skin and let my feet really soak it in. If I reapply every night for at least a week, I start to see a difference after 2 days or so and by the end of the week my feet and heels are soft and smooth, the overall appearance and transformation is amazing.

April 09, 2017

I suffer from extremely dry, cracked heels. I imagine a lot of it is due to working for 12 hours a day in steel toed boots. This cream from Avon is by far the only effective foot cream I have found to keep my heels from cracking and splitting. I try to put it on every night when I go to bed. If I have forgotten to use it and my heels do crack and split, it helps to relieve the pain and helps them to heal. It is always on sale for $2.99 or less, and I stock up. I love this product and recommend it to everyone who has problems with dry skin.

March 27, 2017

With this foot cream you find that your feet are instantly mositurized. The bottom of your heel no longer feels dry and cracked but soft and smooth. A must try!

March 17, 2017

This cream is amazing on your feet! Helps clear up your dry cracked heels and makes them feel silky and soft. This goes on sale pretty regularly so you always find a great deal!

February 28, 2017

Transform the look and feel of dry, cracked heels with 24+ hours of moisturization. Instantly provides up to 2X skin's moisture and helps to soften calluses. 2.5 fl. oz.

BENEFITS
    • 24+ hours of moisturization
    • Provide two times the skin's moisture
    • Helps to soften calluses

TO USE
    • Clean the affected area
    • Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
    • May be covered with a sterile bandage

Yes, I would recommend this to a friend, I have bought this cream for years and love it. I have dry feet due to a condition and this stuff works amazing, it is nice and thick and goes on well and absorbs well and it does the job within a few days and cracking is gone. The only con I would have is it really has no scent. but that can be a good thing too.

May 27, 2016

This moisturizer is a blessing for dry feet. The texture is nice and thick which is great for deep moisture. I especially love applying this product at night then I apply locks and it works while you sleep and you wakeup with baby skin feet.

January 26, 2016

Great price and high quality. Thick and super moisturizing. Healed cracked heels very quickly. I love this stuff.

June 08, 2015

Well priced, this stuff goes on nicely - not greasy but still thick and it absorbs nicely. It brings soothing relief to the cracked heals I get from time to time and I love the excuse of needing some as a reason to visit my Avon lady.

June 02, 2015

This worked wonders on my ugly, rough, cracked feet. I tried many things in the past; expensive creams, foot baths, pumice stones but nothing worked...my feet were nice when I used thisproducts but by the next day I was back to sandpaper feet. I thought I'd give this cream a try and after a couple of applications my feet are smooth and soft. I highly recommend this product to all women and men who have sandpaper feet!

February 24, 2015

Im highly recommend it! it work very wonderful.
    i used to have bad cracked heel and use this cream and its gone. not one crack.

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt