Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil

Avon Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #283 out of 1156 in Bath & Body

May 31, 2017

I love this oil! I use it as a a bath oil, a moisturizer, insect repellant and as after shower moisturizer. The smell is light and not overwhelming, you can also get it when its on sale, and i only ever buy the big bottles on sale and it lasts forever, a little bit goes a long way.

April 04, 2017

I love this stuff, it's so versatile! I use it as bath oil, a moisturizer after bathing, just to smell nice and it's even a good way to keep mosquitoes away in the summertime! I use this on my kids when we go for walks in the evening in the summer. This bath oil is well worth the money.

July 03, 2016

I have always loved this but I can't seem to be able to get it any more. I was told it is discontinued. Does anyone know if it is or not? I so would like to be able to have it again.

May 18, 2016

This is great stuff to take camping it repels the mosquitoes well and of course makes your skin feel nice. It is quite often on sale so you can get it at a reasonable price

April 18, 2016

This stuff is awesome. The oil and the spray. It makes your skin feel awesome abs the softness lasts. Haven't found a product that work nearly as well as this.

January 30, 2016

I don't buy anything else from Avon accept this. For me this is pure luxury.When I pour some of this into my bath and lie back it's wonderful.When I'm finished, the smell lingers through the house; I just love it.