AXE Adrenaline Cool Charge Body Wash Reviews

AXE Body Wash for men Cool Charge with iced mint and ginger is a body wash for men with touch release technology – to give you chilly bursts of freshness whenever you touch your skin for cool, clean, energized skin all day, every day.

You may also like: AXE YOU Body SprayBody WashAXE Signature Gold Antiperspirant StickDry Spray AntiperspirantAXE Signature Dandruff Defense 2-in-1 ShampooSkin Hydrator Body WashHigh Shine GelAXE Urban Thickening Style Prep ShampooCharcoal Clean Body WashAXE Adrenaline Daily Clean 2-in-1 Style Prep Shampoo.

Le nettoyant pour le corps AXE Cool Charge pour hommes, avec menthe glacée et gingembre, est un nettoyant corporel pour hommes qui intègre une technologie de libération de parfum au toucher – pour procurer des bouffées de fraîcheur chaque fois que tu touches à ta peau pour une peau fraîche, propre et énergisée toute la journée, chaque journée.

July 19, 2019

I definitely love this product definitely a buy

I absolutely loved it when I tried it for the first time amazing smell and texture leaving my skin super fresh all day I'll definitely buy this again & recommend to everyone I know

July 08, 2019

Elle

Ceci es un bon produit super la senteur et tout je le recommande a tout le monde et a ma familles et amies moi ces sur que je vais continuer a l’acheter

May 26, 2019

Cleans and smells amazing

The cooling of this product is amazing allows you to feel refreshed and ready for any adventure definitely buying this again allows for discreet feeling of perfection.

April 03, 2019

I buy this for my husband! Hmmmm!

Axe Adrenaline cool charge body wash Turns the heat up 100%! Litterally the only body wash my husband will use now! Ever since I got him some of this because it was on sale, I will pay full price for this sensation to my nose! Thanks Axe!!
    💜👁👃👁💜
    HOT STUFF! MMMM!

February 07, 2019

Have used many times

Very good product. I have used frequently and look for it in the store. great fragrance. I feel refreshed when I use it. Recommend this product as a good morning wake up.

February 03, 2019

The best

This is the absolutely winner for me!!

I can feel the fragrance on my skin for a long time.

I'm really glad with this body wash.

Highly recommended for every men.

February 02, 2019

My favorite

I love this stuff. It smells so good and my girlfriend loves it too. Axe is my favorite for sure. I highly recommend it to you. Go out and buy it right now!

January 25, 2019

Nice

Awesome love it like I love the other ones .... Thanks ace yet again u make even ugly men beautiful
    .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................!!!!

March 22, 2018

Masculine and Fresh

AXE ADRENALINE COOL CHARGE BODY WASH is masculine and fresh scented. Not overpowering. Very effective for cleansing, but leaves a nice smooth, moisturizing finish, with subtle fragrance. I would highly recommend this product, it is excellent value.

March 06, 2018

Great

Leave a great scent and gets rid of the stink. Leave a fresh scent and not one of dirt. Comes in a nice bottle and easy to read label with goofy things on the side