AXE Gold Shower Gel Reviews

AXE Gold™ Body Wash for men has relaxing fragrance, featuring oud wood and fresh vanilla scent. The shower isn’t just where you go to stop being dirty, it’s where you start being awesome. It’s the crucial first step, so get it right. And this Body Wash relaxes you with its smooth fragrance, so you can smell great from the very start. When you smell smooth from step one, magic follows.

Le nettoyant pour le corps AXE GoldMC pour hommes contient un parfum relaxant de bois d'oud et vanille fraîche. La douche n'est pas qu'un endroit pour enlever la saleté, elle peut aussi marquer le début d'une expérience extraordinaire. C'est la première étape cruciale, à n'en point douter. Et ce nettoyant pour le corps te relaxe avec son parfum doux, qui te fait sentir bon dès le départ. Quand tu sens bon dès la première étape, la magie continue à opérer.

February 15, 2018

Effective body wash

I received this product free for reviewing purposes. I used to use Old Spice but this worked just as well. It smells nice and fresh and gets you clean.

February 15, 2018

I would buy this for my man.

I gave it to my boyfriend to try. He loves how thick the lather is, and how good and relaxed it leaves him feeling. And I love the scent it leaves. The hint of sweet vanilla is a nice addition to the earthy smell of oud wood. Strong yet laid back . I really like it. :)

Mesmerizing smell

This cold by axe is amazing. I have tried all the products and they are awesome. The gel in particular has good feel on skin. It dosent dry your skin out. I will definitly buy it

Updated On: February 14, 2018

This gold series by axe is amazing. I have tried all the products and they are awesome. The gel in particular has good feel on skin. It dosent dry your skin out. I will definitly buy it

February 14, 2018

I would buy this product again.

This product was a big hit with the boys in the house, they felt fresh and rejuvenated after showering. The smell was amazing. I would most defiantly buy this product again.

Great lasting smell!

The smell is great after getting out of the shower. My wife definitely loves it as well! I also feel refreshed after using this. Gentle and doesn’t dry out my skin. I would recommend and possibly purchase more in the future. Thanks for allowing me to test this product out first :)

#cadeau

j ai recu ce produit pour tester et mon fil l utiliser. il l adore... ca laisse une bonne odeur et il se sent frais. il adore la gamme et ce produit s ajojte a la liste.

son loves it

my son uses this product.he loves it and I have already bought him more of it.
    he says it lathers up good and it smells nice. Even his girlfriend likes it so that makes him happy.

February 13, 2018

I Smell great!

This stuff smells great! Even though geared to men, it's not too harsh smelling! I will be using it again! Maybe I will even use the shampoo/ conditioner some day!

February 12, 2018

smells nice

goood smell. does a good job of cleaning me up after work when im all gross a dirty and greasy. leaves a nice smell and when paired with the deoderant i think its a nice combo.

February 12, 2018

I would recommend Axe Dark Bodywash

I really liked the bodywash I didn't need to put a lot of it on the puff like some other products. The fragrance was so nice that my wife couldn't believe I had just only used the bodywash. I will recommend this product to all my guy friends. #gotitfree #axebodywash