AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

July 29, 2019

Ooohhhhh

I bought this for my husband for the scent. It is very clean and refreshing. Luckily he liked it too and it didnt bother his sensitive skin. Will buy again.

May 20, 2019

Very good scent, felt clean after using

This was probably my favorite new scent for body wash. I will definitely consider purchasing this again. It has a clean scent without being to overpowering and i just feel clean after using.

April 17, 2019

Ice Chill is right. I will buy it a lot.

My mom gave me Axe Ice Chill body wash I used it twice a day. Left me feeling cool and clean. It rinsed off great leaving no residue on my skin. I felt amazingly clean and fresh leaving a Chill on me.

April 12, 2019

Very nice

Nice scent, nice lather, what more can a guy say?! It does what it is supposed to do and gets the job done. Scent is not too overpowering, which is good.

March 30, 2019

Love it!

This body wash reminded me of a day to the spa with the mint and lemon. I definitely felt refreshed after each shower, and noticed it for a while after. Very glad that I tried something new. Another great Axe product!

March 30, 2019

Chillen in Ice the Right Way

Through this cold bitter winter, I have never been so excited to take a shower. I am a fan of Axe products and this one is no exception. As soon as I opened my package I could smell the body wash. A little bit of it had leaked in the packaging but I was excited. The body wash itself has a nice fresh and masculine smell without being overpowering. The ladies love it. It's long lasting and even after a long day at school and work I smelled good. I would and have bought this over and over again. I received this product for free.

March 29, 2019

I would definatley buy this product again.

My son really enjoyed trying out this product. He said it left him feeling clean and refreshed. He said he would for sure tell his friends about it. I really liked the more subtle scent.

March 28, 2019

My boyfriend loves it!

My boyfriend has been using this body wash for a few weeks now, and he absolutely loves it!

I decided to give it a try and it was a fab body wash! It didn’t have an over powering “manly” scent, more of a fresh one.

It was a comfortable body wash, and I really enjoyed using it!

March 27, 2019

Smells great and effective!

My partner used this body wash for one week and had nothing bad to say! He was a big fan of the scent, which was fresh and long lasting. He loved that the body wash foamed up nicely and made his skin feel fresh!

March 27, 2019

Great scent

Great and lasting scent . It lathers well and feels clean afterward. Together with other products of this scent it makes a great all day scent. I will buy this again