AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

April 12, 2019

Very nice

Nice scent, nice lather, what more can a guy say?! It does what it is supposed to do and gets the job done. Scent is not too overpowering, which is good.

March 29, 2019

I would definatley buy this product again.

My son really enjoyed trying out this product. He said it left him feeling clean and refreshed. He said he would for sure tell his friends about it. I really liked the more subtle scent.

March 27, 2019

Great scent

Great and lasting scent . It lathers well and feels clean afterward. Together with other products of this scent it makes a great all day scent. I will buy this again

March 26, 2019

AXE® ICE CHILLIN' BODY WASH

My son is normally uses a bar soap, so when I gave him Axe Chillin Body wash . Now he’s changed his mind, it didn’t dry his skin and left him feeling refreshed and smelling great. He’s changed his mind and now only wants Axe Chillin body wash

March 22, 2019

Great Smell but wish it was a bit stronger! Still Recommend!

Growing up (im a millennial) everyone would make fun of Axe for being too overpowering or just horrible. These days the Axe products ive tried are much better and are just as good or better than any normal brand.The price of Axe products are still premium cost at around $4+ in my area and Im not sure where I put that value because its a great product, but I get my normal brand for $2-3. But if you have that extra dollar laying around get it for sure! Now on to the actual review, This soap is not nearly as watery or runny as the dollar brands I get and actually grips and stays on my scrubber kind of like a gel but not really. The smell is great, imagine vapor rub smell but at 1/10th the intensity, its like you dont notice it till you want to its really subtle but with that It seems like it doesn't last as long for me, I personally would like a little bit more smell from this product and for that reason I personally wouldn't get it over my normal brand. Aside from that none of my stink got past the soap and it did its job, So Yes I still recommend trying it at least once as Im a bit picky so dont let my review stop you.

March 17, 2019

Smells so good! would definitely keep a supply in the house!

Was sent to me to try #gotitfree!. I really love to get these samples to test. my husband uses it on the daily. He loves how it smells, how it makes him feel cool and refreshed even after a long day of working! will definitely buy again and again. Thank you XY Stuff and Axe!

March 15, 2019

Un savon de fraîcheur

Mon conjoint est très difficile sur les produits qu'il utilise, il n'aime pas beaucoup de sorte

cest donc avec surprise que jai constater que le gel douche lui plaisait

il mentionne que l'odeur est agréable et qu'il aime l'effet sur la peau lors de l'application

March 14, 2019

Nice scent, clean and fresh!

I have been using this after training as of late and like body washes due to the convenience (and ideal for exfoliating as well, yep, men exfoliate) and really enjoy this as it rinses off nicely with no residue though and though I like the scent, it is new to me so takes some adjusting to it.

Axe Ice Chillin' Body Wash

Had my teen son try this Axe Ice Chillin Body Wash! He loved the clean refreshing scent and loved how the body wash lathered up and cleaned. He loved that the scent continued with him throughout the day. His new favorite!

Great body wash

I received this product for free for review purposes. I really enjoyed this body wash. The scent was fresh and minty and my girlfriend enjoyed it. I use it daily