AXE Phoenix Shower Gel Reviews

A classic, fruity fragrance featuring lavender, geranium and citrus. Its earthly composition and subtle blend of wood and fruit refresh your senses every time.

May 18, 2019

I love love love when my boyfriend wears it

Smells so good I love when my boyfriend wears it . I also use it sometimes cause it smells so good. But it drys my skin out as I have sensitive skin i recommend to any woman buy it for your man it smells amazing!!!

October 01, 2018

Je n'hésite jamais avec cette fragrance

Commencez la journée avec une douche et du Axe, c'est tout ce qu'il faut pour mon conjoint. Et l'odeur me rend folle. C'est aussi le complément parfait pour terminer une dure journée

March 12, 2018

Great product,To start off with, I love the smell of this.Li

Great product,To start off with, I love the smell of this product.As with all of the Axe products, a small amount goes a long way, and does an excellent job.

1.8/5

Nothing Special

This product works the same as any generic brand body wash. Because of the brand, it's much more expensive (but not worth it). The smell is nice, but there isn't anything special about the gel. The lather is mediocre.

Gel douche

Je dois vous dire que quand mon chum utilisé le Axe gel douche il sent très bon. Il m'a dit que lui y l'aime parce qu'il nettoye bien et lui laisse une douce odeur très agréable. Il reçoit des compliments de c collègues de travail.

Son loves it

My son loves the Axe products he uses the shower gel almost daily and loves the feeling of clean and the scent of the product. We do watch for this item to go on sale and stock up as it is expensive but it does go on sale quite often.

Hubby loves it, as do I

I tend to buy whatever is on sale as opposed to being too brand specific. Not in this case, if it's not Axe, hubby won't use it. He works in a shop and the shower gel helps him stay smelling fresh all day.

Love the smell!

I love the way my husband smells when he uses Axe Phoenix Shower Gel. I could smell him all day long! The scent's not too overpowering and the gel doesn't leave a film on his skin, or make his skin dry. Definitely going to buy this for one of his stocking stuffers!

September 29, 2017

Love the way this smells

I buy this for my husband all the time! The scent lasts longer on him than any other brand (we've really tried them all), and it smells so good! Definitely recommend buying!

September 28, 2017

Recommend this shower gel

The fragrance of Axe Phoenix Shower Gel is fascinating, and it doesn't dry out the skin or make the skin feel dried out after each use, yet I feel wonderfully clean.