Baby Gourmet Baby Food - Sweet Potato Pie
Good

Baby Gourmet Baby Food - Sweet Potato Pie Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 149 in Baby Food

August 01, 2016

I buy baby gourmet products for my new little eatter :) she loves the sweet potato blends
    I started my son on this line as well and he loved them.
    I absolutely love that they are dairy free cause my little ones have allergies (not lactose) to dairy. So knowing they are in a dairy free facility sets me at ease.
    Price is a little high but worth it

August 01, 2016

My son is in love with sweet potato pie. These pouches are so handy and convenient for every mom. I can barely keep them in the house my son loves them so much!

February 10, 2016

My son could live off this stuff! It actually taste pretty good too. Quick and easy snack to pop into the diaper bag. Price is decent also.

January 11, 2015

very very good ... I buy these all the time , easy to pack and take with when you on the go...

January 11, 2015

These are great for on the go. Started using them when my baby was 6 months now she is 20 months and we still buy them for a quick healthier snack on the go. Love that you can reseal them and they fit perfect in your purse or diaper bag.

June 19, 2014

When my little guy started on solids, I considered making my own food for him but I didn't have the time to invest. I bought some jarred food for him. I always taste test before I give him anything. Most of the jarred food was either so bland or had a horrible mouth feel, I knew I would never want to eat it. I was not surprised when he didn't want to eat it either.

I looked for an alternative and found the Gourmet Baby baby foods. They come in a resealable pouch and are available in a variety of flavours. All are combinations of different fruits and vegetables and are made with organic ingredients. My little guy really enjoys cinnamon flavours and the Sweet Potato Pie gave him the sweet cinnamony taste he enjoyed. There are no sugars added and all the ingredients are all natural.

Highly recommend this brand for the busy mom who still wants her baby to enjoy eating.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge