Baby Gourmet Baby Food Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 136 in Baby Food

April 30, 2017

These taste absolutely horrible my daughter doesn't mind the purple ones but the green vegetable ones she don't care for. We no longer buy these as they get really hard and stick together, if you don't eat them by the weeks end.

April 24, 2017

The quality of this baby food is really good. My son did not care for it though. That being said, he probably didn't care for it because he's used to the homemade babyfood.

April 11, 2017

When we're on the go, I always trust Baby Gourmet baby food for my baby meals! The pouches taste like real food, which most of the baby food don't!! My daughter loves every flavors, I have tasted them all as well and they are truly great.

August 08, 2016

My baby loves these meals. She is 9 months and needing to transition to more whole foods. These are making the job easy. Everything is perfect size so i dont have to worry about her choking on pieces.

July 11, 2016

My baby and I loves baby gourmet. The taste is awesome unlike other baby foods. The price is great for the quality of the food and knowing that they are organic makes me love it more.

May 20, 2016

I love that these became available and just seem to be getting better and better. I love all of the flavour options and that they include spices. My eldest ate these and he still eats just about everything at almost 4 years old. I have told friends about them and they can't say enough good things either. I can't wait to start my youngest on them soon.
    I could never make this food for my little for the price.

February 15, 2016

I have fed this to my daughter (19 months) since she was 8 months old
    she has a high sensitive gag reflex and this is the only food she eats
    This food has been a lifesaver in making sure she gets her nutrients
    in on a daily basis. I ADORE baby gourmet.

February 11, 2016

My daughter in law wasnt a big fan of these food pouches. I tried a variety of flavours and she didn't like any of them. I prefer the jars of food instead and so did my daughter.

February 11, 2016

I have a 2 year old and I'm still buying these. We always have one in his diaper bag for a "just in case we take longer than expected". I love that I don't have to worry about anything breaking or leaking. It's organic! He gobbles it up!!! I take a few of these on any trips we go on as they are easy to pack. They came in handy on one trip when he was so sick and didn't want to eat. He ate these as they were easier on his throat to eat then regular food. I love that they add herbs and spices for flavour so it tastes more home-made and less bland.

February 10, 2016

My son really love this product. It came n so may different flavours too. He loved the pouches he can squeeze by himself too. Great price too!

song suggestions

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Twix Bites

MARIA ARLIA added a new review for
    Becel® Vegan margarine