Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done. These wipes are formulated without ammonia, bleach, phthalates, and sulphates.

Babyganics lingettes à usages multiples pour les surfaces, sans parfum. Votre bébé a un travail à temps plein : 1. Ramper sur le plancher. 2. Explorer tous les coins et recoins. 3. Toucher toutes les surfaces possibles. Quel est votre travail? Vérifier que toutes les surfaces sont des plus propres et prêtes pour l’exploration de bébé. Fait! Ces lingettes sont formulées sans ammoniaque, javellisant, phtalates et sulfates.

You may also like Babyganics Bubble Bath (fragrance free) and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

It is a great product!

I would definitely buy this product again. It is a great product to use on children's surfaces and toys. Cleaning up after them with these wipes really feels environmentally friendly and non toxic. I consider this product more superior than other similar brands but I would have to clean over surfaces such as floors and tables with a stronger cleaner to feel like it's been completely cleaned perhaps intermittently or when the kids are not around. Besides that this product is fantastic!

Fantastic wipes

These wipes are great at cleaning my kids mess...and trust me with 3 kids there are a lot messes. I love the thickness of the wipes and they have the perfect amount of wetness for any clean up

December 16, 2019

Necessary with a messy toddler

I got this product for free and have enjoyed being able to test it out. With a messy 21 month old running around, wipes of all varieties seem to be necessary. My favourite thing is that these are free of harmful ingredients and I feel safe using them around my daughter. They are also fragrance free which is a bonus.

These wipes are fairly effective, however some messes just need a little extra something. I wouldn't necessarily say it's the wipes faults, but my child is just really good at messes. I would definitely keep these on hand for easy clean ups and our weekly cleaning. I would also recommend these to friends and family with children.

Nah

I got to try these in exchange for my review. I have to say I’m a little disappointed, yes I feel they cleaned well but I disliked how the wetness in them did not last very long . I’m glad to know my baby toys were being cleaned with Chemical free and harmful ingredients. Also no over powerful scent was a bonus

Natural and Effective Wipes

This product has actually been great in my household. I am shocked at how big the container is and how many wipes there are. The wipes are not to wet and not to dry, so no need to run the wipe under water before you wipe anything. I like the strength of each wipe and the size. They are also unscented which is fine with me because usually the smell doesn't last long on whatever i wipe anyways.
    They are natural, which for me is perfect because i have young ones in he house so i feel fine using these anywhere....even on windows where little mouths and tongues tend to lick. Also, cute packaging ! I would reccommend these to anyone and definitly would purchase these in the future.

Love these wipes

These wipes are a nice size and have no fragrance They don’t leave any residue I’ve been using them to clean tables and counters they work very well at wiping up all types of messes They even worked very well at cleaning up baby vomit Only a couple wipes and they scooped it right up leaving g nothing behind I love these wipes and will definitely be purchasing them and continuing to use them

Clean with confidence

This is the perfect little product to use when you need to clean up a mess but want to avoid harsh chemicals and bleach around your baby. Wipes clean too without any strong, offensive smells. Will definitely Italy buy again.

My New go to for Wipes!

These are AWESOME to say the least! They cleaned my counters and high chairs like nothing! Very little scrubbing needed and they don’t have or leave that strong smell like the other competitors. Will deffinately buy them when I run out of the free sample!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great wipes

I recently got to try these all purpose wipes for free to give my honest review.

First thing I noticed when I received my package was how large this container was. I do think the container could be slightly smaller as it takes alot of space. Removing the seal is a bit of a hassle as you have to pull fairly hard to remove the lid to get the seal off. The texture of these wipes is fabulous! It feels like a good quality baby wipe!! The wipes work well, and are fragrance free for those who are sensitive to scents. My favourite thing about these wipes is the fact they are ammonia, bleach, & sulphates free!

December 16, 2019

A quick and effective clean!

Time to up your baby wipes game Mamas! We are all guilty of using baby wipes to clean sticky surfaces our littles have graced. Now there is a perfect alternative actually capable of doing the job it was meant for. With no harsh chemicals, I feel safe using these on surfaces my babes will be using. A great playroom staple!