Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#3 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

New Brunswick, Canada

New Favorite Moisturizer for Baby!

I received Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free from FamilyRated to try for free. This is now my new favorite moisturizer for my baby's sensitive skin!

I love that this product is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates, which is vital to me for my baby's skin. My baby is prone to rashes and this moisturizer was gentle enough to not irritate his skin further.

I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others based on it's plant derived and gentle ingredients!

Fragrance Free Lotion

I have been using this lotion now on my son as well as myself and noticed that it absorbs very well into our skin. It does leave bit of a shine too it which is alright. Its fragrance free which is something that I do not typically buy in a lotion. A scent such as Chamomile or Lavender would go along way for this product. It does have an odd smell too it. My son also said that it did smell funny which is something he wouldn't even mention normally.

I absolutely LOVE the ingredients in this lotion. All natural, plant-derived, no synthetics or preservatives which is a huge plus in my books. I hate all the chemicals that are added in many children's products and I feel at ease using this brand of lotion.

With that said I will defiantly buy if they have an scented option available.

#Gotitfree

Nice Soothing Lotion

I am usually pretty skeptical of children’s lotions because I find them very thick and they don’t rub in well. I received this item as being a part of the product review club and I’m happy with this product. There is no scent and it’s a light lotion that still provides enough moisture. It rubs in quickly and doesn’t leave a thick residue behind.

Greta natural product!

I loved being able to use a clean, chemical free product on my baby! He has very dry skin, and I found this lotion to be nourishing enough for him, even in the dry winter months! The label says fragrance free but I did find it to have a very light pleasant scent (I'm guessing from the cocoa butter). I found myself using it as much on myself as I was on my baby!

January 27, 2019

A nice gentle daily moisturizer

We received this through the product review club and are all happy with it. We're mostly using it on our hands after frequent washing and because we're all struggling with winter dry skin. It's unscented, gentle, and has lots of organic oils to help moisturize.
    I have eczema on my hands and was hopeful it might help with that, but it's not really thick enough or meant for that. For daily use it's great.

Good moisturizer

I love the fact that there are not the nasties in this product. The pump is amazing to help get this nice thick lotion out. I always am skeptical once people say fragrance free as there usually is still some sort of perfume. This didn't irritate either myself or my kid's skin.

Pump action

I received this free to test complementary from Family Rated and Babyganics. This was a pretty thick moisturizer with a pump for mess-less application. My son's skin(and mine!) has been dry for months due to this cold winter. This did a great job of moisturizing and helping with our excema. Definitely recommend!

Gentle and effective!

It seems like a good quality lotion. It is non greasy and absorbs into skin very well. I have even been using it on myself. The bottle is designed for easy use and I am very pleased with the product.

Really soft and gentle

I really enjoyed using this lotion on my little one. It's very soft and gentle, he has sensitive skin and had no problem with it. It's non greasy, something I truly appreciate. The only thing I would say is that it could be a bit richer for my son's skin. He tends to have dry skin in winter, it would however be perfect for summer time. Yes it's a bit expensive but a little bit goes along way.

January 25, 2019

Lovely and gentle

Got this free from family rated to try. Really loved it because it was so gentle on my newborns skin. He was getting very dry after baths but I didn’t want to use anything with a strong scent as he’s so new and sensitive. Will definitely purchase this when I run out!