Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

February 06, 2019

Non-oily and very effective moisturizing!

My daughter is just learning to properly crawl on her hands and knees. She likes to "hop" around like a frog, and that takes a toll on her knees. Coupled with the fact that it is winter, they are dry and chapped.

When I received the Babyganics Lotion I figured I'd give it a shot on her knees. Within a couple of applications her knees were significantly less dry and red. It absorbs into the skin nicely, and doesn't leave an oily residue. It's gentle enough to apply daily, and helps prevent dry wintery skin. The value is great, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking fora lotion to apply to their little ones sensitive skin.

The lotion also doesn't have a scent, which is great for both of us.

Average cream

It’s great that this cream is fragrance free as a lot of baby products have an underlying scent. Our house has to be free of smells as my mothers has a bad allergy to them and spends a lot of time with baby and I don’t like to use things with added smells as is. I also liked the large bottle and pump because it’s easy to set up at the change station and many baby creams as squeeze tubes. However, the cream overall was average. It’s a little thin than I like for dry skin. It works fine for an everyday cream to keep the skin moisturized but it doesn’t do well for really dry patches like my baby gets on her face.

Updated On: February 06, 2019

I forgot to mention I received this from Family Rated to try out for free! Thanks so much! I love being able to try out new products.

Amazing product

As soon as I received this in the mail for free in exchange for review, I couldn't wait to open it and try it out. I love gentle products especially all natural. It absorbed quickly and didnt leave any greasy residue. It made my baby's skin very soft and didn't break her out.

Very nice lotion

We were lucky enough to try this for free in exchange for an honest review. The lotion has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. Being organic is such a plus when dealing with children, it makes me feel better knowing there are no harsh chemicals. It provides great moisture without being greasy or thick. My son's skin feel great

Does the job

I like thos mousturizer and it works great on sensitive skin. I am always happy to find new natural products but really wish the packaging was different, the pump style is very wasteful and leaves alot of lotion left behind

February 05, 2019

Will DEFINITELY buy again!

This moisturizer has to be one of the best out there, especially for ANYONE (adult or kids obviously) who does not want any scented product. It's rich, yet not heavy, spreads very easily on the skin, it's not greasy/sticky, and it's definitely hydrating. I tried it on my Winter-dry chalky skin and was impressed with the results. No doubt I recommend it 100%!! (:

Soft and silky skin

We used Babyganics Moisturizing daily lotion for a week now and I like it, my toddler daughter just doesn’t like the smell of it. This lotion is fragrance free but when I apply it to the skin it has some very light aroma and it’s not pleasant.
    I like the soft and silky smooth skin this lotion leaves.
    Babyganics lotion contains Shea and cocoa butter and also oil blend of tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and red raspberry oils
    This lotion free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum and dyes.
    This brand is new in Canadian market
    I will definitely buy it and recommend it
    I received it free to try and review.

Makes baby skin soft

We enjoyed trying Babyganics daily moisturizer That received free from Family rated. It’s so hard to find a good baby lotion that is made of natural ingredients.

The lotion goes on nice and smooth and doesn’t leave baby’s skin feeling greasy. It doesn’t take a large amount neither to cover baby’s entire body.

My daughter tends to get dry skin in the winter and we often have to use high end brand names. It’s nice to find something that is plant-based and I don’t have to worry about any toxic chemicals.

The only thing I wasn’t personally a fan of was the slight odour (it’s not very strong at all) that the cream had.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for my daughter and mr

I quite enjoyed how this product was fragrance free, also I loved how smooth and silky this product made my daughters and my skin.

This product was received completely for a honest review.

Definitely a fan!

As someone who tries to buy “cleaner” products for baby, I was thrilled to see a new brand come to the market in Canada. I love that I will have more options for buying natural/organic products in mainstream stores.
    This lotion is a fantastic product. It is very mild and lightly scented. I find sometimes natural products have a very strong smell because they are scented using oils but this is not the case here. The lotion is a nice consistency, not to thick or thin, and rubs in nicely. I also like that it is not greasy feeling after it’s applied as well.