Babyganics Daily Moisturizer, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Lotions

A daily dose of TLC — plant-derived ingredients like Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter, and NeoNourish® Seed Oil Blend. It’s do-no-harm plus do-more-good all in one bottle. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or fragrances.

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash

So silky!

I love that this moisturizer wa so silky on my daughter’s skin. I also love that it did not leave much of a residue. It was also quite moisterizing.

February 15, 2019

Its hard to lotion a toddler

This was nice lotion but a bit greasy so my kids wouldnt use it. Smells good. I will end up using it as my own moisturizer but for toddlers i feel like they would rather run and scream then put lotion on 😂😂🤣

Just perfect

Received a full size bottle to try on my babies, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s scent free and seem so gentle and moisturizing for their little bods. Winter always seems to bring out the worst in our skins so I can even use it on myself if I need. I find it’s similar to Tubby Todd in effectiveness and ingredients. Really pleased with it!!

February 15, 2019

Excellent for sensitive babes!

This lotion is our new favorite. It is gentle, ultra-moisturizing and non-greasy. Wormed wonders for both of my kids'dry, itchy winter skin. We will definitely continue buying this lotion! #gotitfree

Great lotion!

I received these free in exchange for an honest review

We’ve been using this lotion for a few weeks now and it is pretty good! Both my son and I are able to use it (some lotions don’t agree with us)

I will note, while it is a good lotion, it doesn’t seem to keep up with the dry winter air here

Love this moisturizer

I love this and even though it was intended for my children, I use it too sometimes. My hands get super dry from washing my hands after all the diaper changes and bottle washing, so having this on hand really helps! I find it comparable to similar brands like aveeno which are great for sensitive skin. I use it on both my 2 year old and 3 month old and it makes their skin really soft. I also like that it is fragrance free. Received for free in exchange for review but I will purchase again!

I love the large size

Many kids lotions come in small packaging that makes it not worth while to purchase as I go through it too quickly. These days, with the dry winter, I like slathering the lotion on the kids morning and night. I like that this is a pump, as opposed to a tube which makes it hard to get the last bit of product out.

February 15, 2019

Good product, just not for us

I've tried alot of products due to my kids having dry skin all year around. So I've been through a lot. I would say this is one of the top contenders but it has a bit of a smell. I would recommend this to parents who are looking for a lotion for daily use. It's still a very good product, too bad it's not as moisturizing for my kids.

February 14, 2019

Dryness is a thing of the past!!

I recently received a free sample of the Daily Moisturizer from Babyganics to try. I was very pleased with it. It has a natural smell to it and not a heavy perfume odor which I was happy about. After applying the lotion if left skin feeling very soft and did not leave a sticky, gummy residue that some lotions do. It was long lasting and a small amount spread over quite a large area so a lot of the lotion is not needed. I will be buying this again and will recommend it to family and friends.

February 14, 2019

Great Baby Lotion

I received a free sample of this lotion from chick advisor, I used it on my 2 year old and 4 year old and myself. very nice lotion a little can go a long way . I don’t really like the scent that much , even though it’s fragrance free it still has a funky scent , i would try this company product again (if they have a fragrant lotion ) .