Good

BaByliss Pro Hair Straightener Reviews

Ranked #1972 out of 2546 in Hair Care

BaByliss Pro BABNT2091T Nano Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron, 1.25 Inch

August 26, 2014

Get straightener. It last a long time, and I find doesn't make my hair feel straw-like. I have very thick and long hair and it straightens it fast. Only takes me about 35 minutes when it used to take 50 with my old straightener.

April 24, 2012

Let me tell you, I've had this straightner for over 5 yrs and it still works like a charm! I know a lot of people prefer the thinner straightners, but I like that this is a bigger one that cover more hair area then the others! It doesn't burn your hair and works flawlessly! Heats up quickly and definitely worth the $130 I spent on it!

April 27, 2011

I got my babyliss flat iron in 2007 and I still love it to this day. Even though it cost me around a hundred dollars, it was a very good investment. I have always had problems flat ironing my hair with the regular appliances from drugstores and they dried out my hair and still left it kinky. My hair always likes to go poofy especially at the ends and flat at the root giving my hair a triangular look. But when I was on a school trip to a beauty supply store i decided I needed to spend the money and get myself a really good flat iron. All the women told me babyliss was the way to go for hair appliances. (even though they sold plenty of their company rivals.) I had been wanting my hair pin straight like in movies or on average Asian women and I got exactly that. It's now 2011 and my flat iron still looks and acts like it is brand new. Best hair care investment I have made so far. <3

dperrault added a new review for
    Mr. Freeze Jumbo Pops

dperrault earned the Food & Drink Legend badge

itsallaboutme earned the Beauty Guru badge

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Annabel Lee added a new review for
    Half Price Books