Banana Boat SPF 45 Lipbalm Sunscreen Reviews

Good - 0

August 11, 2017

Perfect for all seasons!

People often think of sunscreen for their faces and bodies, but forget about their lips! Lips need protection, too, and I tried this one out this summer, and loved it. First off, the price is fantastic. Also, it smells nice (a lot of lip balms with SPF don't smell nice, in my experience). It works, and I love that the SPF is super-high (for those super sunny days or when you're out a lot). I liked how I did not have to reapply it a zillion times - it stayed on my lips well, even when I drank water or iced tea. Also, the taste (if some wound up in my mouth) wasn't yucky, as it is (in my view) with many lip balms with an SPF. I bought it for the summer, but I realize now that it'll be handy for winter, too (all that sunlight reflected off the snow).

August 11, 2017

Banana Boat SPF 45 Lipbalm Sunscreen

A great addition to any beach bag or in your purse on an outing when it is very hot and sunny. Yes, it tastes like sunscreen and is very thick- not something I would use every day just as a regular lipbalm but it does what it is meant to do, protects your lips and offers a great SPF which is so good for your lips in the long run when it comes to aging and preventing sun damage.

I try to always remember using this and rebuying for the summer.

July 24, 2016

This is a great summer lip balm! It's super cheap, smells good, moisturizing and has SPF 45. Your lips is the thinnest skin on your body; you need to protect it.