Bar Keepers Friend Powder Cleanser Reviews

Good - 0

November 14, 2017

Love love love this product

This is an amazing product, the way it cleans and shines your stainless, fibreglass and porcelain is amazing . Very cost effective as a little goes a long way, I use it on my glass top stove and it cleans up quickly and with ease, can't go wrong with this .

July 31, 2017

The best out there

This stuff is amazing. I thought it was just like another popular powder cleanser, but it's not. I've brought so many items back to "like new" condition with this powder. It's cheap, effective and doesn't leave you smelling like bleach. You can use it on items that most scrubby cleansers would ruin. I'll never be without. It makes cleaning day fun :)

March 11, 2017

Someone recommended this to me when I had an old porcelain sink refinished for our kitchen 2 years ago. Every little mark seemed to show by the end of the day, tea and coffee stains, carrot and blueberry stains and hard water spots. I needed a product that would keep my sink white without scratching or dulling the new finish. I first found the powder which worked well and which I especially liked to use on my brushed steel gas stove top. I later discovered the "soft cleanser' cream version which is easier to use and which I now use to also clean my stainless steel cookware. A great product at a very competitive price.

March 09, 2017

Well, I read a bunch of reviews about Bar Keepers and when I dropped by Canadian Tire I bought a couple of cans. I wanted to remove all of the stains on the trays that I use in the oven. On YouTube there are people claiming that your stuff comes out just like new after using it. Sorry, but that did not happen for me. At first I let it sit for an hour, scrubbed, nothing. Then I poured hot water on it and scrubbed, nope. I've tried countless times and this does not live up to the reputation. Disappointing.

February 19, 2017

This powder is excellent for cleaning tea stains and utensil/metal marks from porcelain dishes. It removes them with very little effort. It also works well for cleaning stainless steel, gives the best shine and stain removal i have seen so far.

It contains oxalic acid, so it can't be used on everything, and gloves are a good idea when using it. It is mildly abrasive.

I got the powder form because it was the only one available at the store, i've since found other varieties (liquid cream) in canadian tire and bedbathandbeyond. It's not an item i use frequently so the original pack has lasted me a very long time.