Prestige Item
bareMinerals BARESKIN Complete Coverage Serum Concealer Reviews

August 01, 2017

Best concealer ever

I use this for my undereye circles. It is light weight and gives a dewy finish. I set it just a bit with their mineral veil powder, just in the corner of the eye. This concealer doesn't budge all day. This is now my HG.

August 10, 2016

Except for the fact that the applicator is too soft and absorbs way too much product, this is the perfect concealer! As I get older, I realized that that serum-type concealer works best on my skin. The finish looks so natural and don’t make my under eye looks like I’m 10 years older. Furthermore, its hydrating formula and its blending properties are so unparalleled that, even if it comes with some disadvantages to its resume, I’m totally in love with this formula. With only six colors available though, I would ideally prefer a lighter shade for winter months but fair (the lightest) is great for summer.

June 12, 2016

It's a little pricey but cheaper than the Nars sheerglow concealer, and it does a really good job with hiding my blemishes from acne scarring well without having to use a lot of it. Also the color matches my skin perfectly

January 13, 2016

This is my absolutely favorite product by BareMinerals. This concealer stays on all day, it does not budge. It goes on and blends so evenly to leave a beautiful and bright undereye. LOVE IT.