Basd Body Lotion in Indulgent Crème Brûlée Reviews
#215 in Bath & Body

February 26, 2021

Works great

I got a sample of this in the mail and used it as a face cream (don't judge me, skin cream is skin cream, the rest is marketing). I have sensitive skin and was a bit worried because of the strong scent, but it didn't trigger any reaction. I put it on my face at night and woke up with my skin actually looking refreshed. I've never used anything that did that, no matter how much it claimed to. What's more is that I am using less than half of what I was before, so although it's more expensive, it'll last longer. I have their website open now looking to buy more.

February 25, 2021

Works Great and Smells Amazing

I love this lotion! I have very dry skin and the only thing that has worked has been thick, horrible medicated creams. Well, Basd was a huge surprise to me! It smells amazing and works even better! After only 2 days I noticed a huge improvement in the dry skin on my elbows and arms. These have been problem areas for years and nothing helped! A little bit of Basd goes a long way, the bottle lasted a large time!

3.2/5

February 17, 2021

Trop de parfum!!

La crème est bien pour les peaux sèches et la texture riche et crémeuse est très agréable, par contre, le parfum est beaucoup trop prononcé et désagréable. On le sent de vraiment loin et donne mal au coeur

February 03, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Absolutely love the scent!

I just loved the scent of this lotion, found myself reapplying often just to smell it! Does a great job of moisturizing as well, left my hands feeling soft in a very dry winter.

January 25, 2021

Great product!

I recently received this product and I it is a great one. The smell is great and makes your skin feel soft and sooth. you also get this in a very cool carry bottle which is convinient.

January 18, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this

I absolutely love this lotion! It makes your skin feel so soft and silky!!! Doesn't leave you feeling oily or greasy and to top it off the smell is to die for! Absolutely love it!!

January 18, 2021

Smells so good

I LOVE this organic body lotion for dry skin from bāsd. I find that this location is not greasy at all, and absorbs very quickly and does not bother my skin at all. And the smell is just so good, I will definitely be buying it again.

January 08, 2021

Sweet scent lingers

I love how this product smells lemony sweet. It lingers for awhile so that could be a problem for some. It moisturizing but not oily. Overall, i love how it feels on my skin.

January 06, 2021

Love this stuff

I received a sample/travel size of this lotion and it is fantastic. My skin feels amazing and this formula is nice and rich for the winter season. The scent is quite strong and I was initially concerned I would have a reaction but no! Will be buying as soon as I use up what I have!

January 06, 2021

Smell like heaven

Personally I love this smell. It's a very thick lotion, bonus is no nasty ingredients and creulty free. Definitely going to buy a full size bottle after trying a sample