Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - 'Tis The Season

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - 'Tis The Season Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 622 in Home Fragrance

February 17, 2017

Usually I'm all about light scents however in this scenario and with this scent - I can handle the stronger scent. It makes my whole house like Christmas! I love BBW candles but the price not so much. I usually wait for these to go on a really good sale and buy lots! I have several of this scent!

February 02, 2017

At first i thought these candles were expensive and they are, unless they come on sale, and u get coupons from last time u shopped there. But my mom gave me one and i lit it once and fell in love!! Now im addicted and i have bought so many, but this is one of my favourites. It sucks it only comes out at christmas time, and they were always sold out when i went to get more. It smelt my whole house up and lasted forever! I have a different kind burning upstairs right now! Im obsessed with this store, and everything in it!

September 07, 2016

Simply love the bath & body works candles. The scent is delightful and puts me in the Christmas spirit. The only problem is that if you don't clean the wick after each use, the wax in jar discolors.

December 17, 2015

My house smells like Christmas! Well, cinnamon mostly. Durning the holiday I like to have Tis the season candle burning in my snowflake candle holding. It looks Christmassy and smells delicious. Winning!!